Biotest

First V-Diet

Hello all currently at the end of my 2nd day.

Definitely crave solid food right now so thought id keep a journal to keep me on the straight and narrow. I’m chewing a lot of sugar free gum.

Measurements:

Height: 170cm
Weight: 82kg
Neck: 39cm
Chest: 100cm
Waist navel: 94cm
Hips: 91cm
Arms: 36cm
Thighs: 59cm
Calves: 38cm

Pics to follow tomorrow, the cable to upload the pictures is at work.

Currently doing 50 minutes cardio in the morning @ 6.4km/hr at 3% incline. Biking to and from the gym in the morning and at night for my workouts.

Well nearly 4 days down now.

Im pretty happy with myself so far, I have gotten up at 6 every morning and biked to the gym for my 50 minute NEPA. I have done 2 workouts so far and I must say raspberry Surge is terrible.

Im hanging for my HSM on Saturday, my housemate had tacos last night boy i wish i could have had some.

ANy for my HSM I am think a calamari salad with some chicken and a small serving of rice or pasta and a crapload of broccolli. Cant wait!

Heres pics taken at end of day 2.

Just wondering if anyone will think I have enough muscle mass to look half decent afterwards? body fat estimation?

Side:

Back:

Way to go mate,you’re going to get some seriously great results,keep focused,do the workouts precisely and follow the diet.

Day 5

Thanks Burley! Im quite keen to see what my back will look like at the end of this as I think I can get a good V taper going eventually.

Missed my first NEPA at 6am this morning, no excuses I was just lazy wont happen again. Made up for it because I went for a 1 hour walk during my lunch break.

5 more protein shakes until my HSM…

2 hours until my third workout. I think my cravings have pretty much disappeared, day 2-3 was the worst I feel full and satisfied all the time now.

Should I do NEPA on the same day I do my V burn?

Third workout

Deadlift 100kg

My legs are brusied and bloody after this, didnt think it would be so bad my max is 165kg

Decline DB Press 20kg

I wanted to do 30kg but I could not for the life of me get the weights where I wanted so I could lift them, any tips for this?

Pullups Bodyweight

Tough. I usually smash these but very fatigued after the previous two exercises combined with minimal rest made it tough.

Walkout with hands

Tougher than I imagined, I became very easily fatigues, its difficult to move to endurance type workouts when you have being strength work the majority of the time.

[quote]bar182 wrote:
Decline DB Press 20kg

I wanted to do 30kg but I could not for the life of me get the weights where I wanted so I could lift them, any tips for this?
[/quote]

Yea this was a problem for me also until i tried standing two heavier dumbells on the ground standing upright, and then put the dumbells i wanted to use for my sets on top of them (standing them upright as well). It’s still somewhat of a pain to hammer curl the weights up, but it’s manageable.

Day 6

About to go for my V Burn, should be interesting. My HSM last night was very scrumptious but not as good as I thought it would be which surprised me.

V Burn

31:56 not very good really. was tough I am not very used to endurance training, aiming for under 30 minutes next time.

Did 30 minutes on the treadmill afterwards.

Day 8
(Sorry Day 6 was actually day 7)

Weighed in this morning, I was very nervous as I thought I would lose motivation if I was around the same weight as I was to begin with.

Took a deep breath then jumped on the scales and ended at around 78.5kg that’s a loss of 3.5kg (7.7lbs). No complaints there! I was hoping I would be about 79kg so I beat my target for the week.

The 3.5kg (7.7lbs) loss is also exactly 50% of my target loss on this diet which is great. Not expecting the same numbers this week but ideally I would like another 2kg (4.4lbs) lost in the next 7 days.

Pictures and measurements to come later today.

:smiley: (Happy camper)

New photos

Side

Back

You can really see the difference on the pics,keep up the great work mate.when you are going through the hard moments just look at those pics,everything is going the correct way.

Yeah thanks,

I thought the front-on pic was where I noticed the most difference.

Day 8 Workout

Front Squats 60kg

Pullups 10kg

DB bench 40kg

Wow talk about strength loss, I’m not sure if its because of the rapid weight loss or because I was very tired today? I did 5,5,5,5 last week! What does everyone think?

Situps 25kg

One question at the moment im having my dinner shake before my workout then Surge then bedtime meal a couple of hours later is this right or not? I’m thinking maybe I should be having my dinner shake straight after Surge?

Yeah thanks,

I thought the front-on pic was where I noticed the most difference.

Day 8 Workout

Front Squats 60kg

Pullups 10kg

DB bench 40kg

Wow talk about strength loss, I’m not sure if its because of the rapid weight loss or because I was very tired today? I did 5,5,5,5 last week! What does everyone think?

Situps 25kg

One question at the moment im having my dinner shake before my workout then Surge then bedtime meal a couple of hours later is this right or not? I’m thinking maybe I should be having my dinner shake straight after Surge?

have your Surge straight after your workouts all the time then sort the others around that.
Increase your weights,you shouldn’t be able to do sets of 5 after your 2nd set and preferably after your 1st.look at the plan again.

No worries thanks for the advice.

New measurements:

Height: 170cm
Weight: 78.5kg (-3.5kg)
Neck: 39cm (0cm)
Chest: 96cm (-4cm)
Waist navel: 91cm (-3cm)
Hips: 90cm (-1cm)
Arms: 35cm (-1cm)
Thighs: 58.5cm (-.5cm)
Calves: 38cm (0cm)

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.