Biotest

First V-Diet Completed

Howdy folks, it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here… but it’s good to be back. I let myself get very, very fat (about six months ago, I was 300 pounds) and I got sick of that so I decided to do a v-diet. I plan to do another round (with pulse fasts thrown in), but these are the results from the first.
I know I still have a lot of fat to lose, I think there’s a visual improvement so far.

Starting weight was 255(I’m 5’9)
After weight: 237
Starting waist measurement: 46
After waist: 37

Before relaxed:

After relaxed

Another after

Before side

Side after. (Also, I know my hair looks ridiculous, but to be fair it as 4:30 in the morning.

I need to hit the gym, but if anyone wants I can post more pics of the slightly less fat me.
I know I have still have a ton to lose, but I’m just happy to be making progress.

nice job man, although do excpect such phenomenal results at the second round…i am stuck at 91 kg (from 98 before) and i can not imlement the full diet, i am simply tired

[quote]tylordurden88 wrote:
nice job man, although do excpect such phenomenal results at the second round…i am stuck at 91 kg (from 98 before) and i can not imlement the full diet, i am simply tired[/quote]

Thanks, and good work to you too!

With regards to the second round, I know it won’t be quite as fast but right now I’m just happy to be doing everything I can to keep moving towards my goal. What more can we do, right?