Biotest

First Timer Doing Velocity Diet. How Much of Each Supplement?

First timer doing diet, just was hoping someone could break down the quantity of each supplement to purchase, I don’t want to get half way through and have to purchase more

Biotest already did that with the Velocity Diet package:

Everything you need to get rolling right from Day One - Metabolic Drive, Flameout, Superfood, and Plazma.

As it says, guys should add one more bag of Plazma to get through the lifting. Other than that, it’s all covered.

Thanks for the help mate.

Is there a huge difference if I use a different brand of fish oil, aminos and protein?

It’s just I’ve just gotten back to work so I don’t have a lot of money, so it’ll be hard to afford all of it

There really is, most especially with the protein. You’re having four shakes a day every single day, so taste and texture (so you don’t dread drinking them), mixability (since they’re being made with water and not milk), and formula (the right source of protein) will totally make or break the plan.

Pretty consistently over the years, we’ve seen that people who try to use other brands drop out partway or crash and break the diet because they use other stuff.

And Plazma is a ton more than just aminos for workout nutrition. It’s protein, carbs, and other nutrients for recovery, performance, and growth. Getting cheaper stuff separately isn’t in the same stratosphere.

I 100% get that side of it. All I can say is to remember that you won’t be spending money on food that month (other than the once a day HSM), so you’re basically reallocating your eating money.

Alright, I’ll conjure some money together and pay for it when I can comfortably.
Result wise, can I expect to gain muscle/maintain muscle, and lose body fat? I’m around 80kg, maybe 15% bf, can I expect to see visible abs but have size too?

If you’re a legit 15% (which is tough to tell anyway because bodyfat percentages are a tricky thing to measure), then you should definitely be within ab-seeing range.

As for size, you won’t “gain size” as in get bigger. Like, I wouldn’t expect to add a half-inch on your arms or an inch on your legs. But because you preserve muscle while dropping fat, you should end up looking bigger and better because a lean, muscular physiques is more impressive than a softer one.

That’s why part of the plan includes tracking before pics/measurements and then repeating it weekly to track progress, so you have a concrete and unbiased way to monitor results instead of eyeballing it as you go and getting tripped up by mind games.

Yeah it’s definitely a tough one to measure,

Cheers for the help mate, I’ll definitely be ordering soon when I get some cash behind me

Hey mate with all the protein shakes, isn’t it not idea for have that many a day? Regards to constipation, gut issues, etc.?
I thought 3 a day was the limit, there is 8 in this plan?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.