Biotest

First Time V-Dieter

Hi All,

I am 37 yrs, 6’ 3" tall male, who went from 340 lbs (Jan 2012) to 265 lbs as of yesterday. The change in weight was accomplished through good old diet and exercise (lots of cardio).

While I am pleased with my transformation, I am looking forward to the next stage and had heard really good things about the V-Diet. With this program, I am hoping to drop another 20-30 lbs, while minimizing muscle loss and increasing my tone and def.

I am just in day 2 of the program and am feeling pretty good so far. Albeit, I miss chewing and have been thinking about buying some fiber tablets to offset that loss.

Anyways, I look forward to this challenge and will share more results as I move through the program. Good luck to all!

Thanks.

Keep us posted!

If you have any questions, just reply to this thread and I’ll see them.

Hi Chris,

Day 3 and the diet is going well. The shakes are keeping me full, prehaps too full and I was wondering what you would suggest. I am going to try and space the shakes out a bit more and see how that goes.

Right now I am eating at 7a, 12p, 3p, 6p and 8p but wasthinking that the times are not balanced enough and am going to try chanigng meal time to 7a, 10a, 1p, 4p and 7p.

Anyways, my question is do i fill the scoop to the brim or only to the first line? Right now I am going for a level scoop as one scoop and three scoops just seems like a lot to me and I was worried that I am over-eating? :slight_smile:

Also, I was wondering if anyone has had issues with their mouth feeling gritty and what you would recommend for that. Perhaps blending the shakes instead of shaker bottle.

Finally, what about sugar free gum. Is that ok?

Thanks in advanced.

1. Brim.

2. Blending with ice is always better, as the V-Diet plan says.

3. Gum: Fine.

4. If you’re feeling too full, decrease by 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day. Do not decrease by more than that though. So, in other words, one of your shakes will be lighter with fewer calories.

I was having the same issue as well. I have been on the diet for about a week and a half and I’m doing the intermediate workout plan. However due to my job I feel like the 5 shakes were alot for me to consume throughout the day. I really hated having that bloating or over full feeling. I think I will decrease my meal 5. I think it calls for 3 scoops but that’s a little heavy for me.