Biotest

First Time V-Dieter

I’m a 24 year old guy who used to work out, but then got lazy. I haven’t really done anything to better myself physically in the last couple years. While I’m certainly not overweight, I’m definitely over my ideal BF%. I cannot remember a time where I have ever been in my ideal physical condition (speaking primarily of BF%). Basically, I’m pissed off and ready to change. I have a couple friends who have done the Lite version of the V-Diet, and had great results. I figured I would just jump in and go all out.

I actually started the V-Diet yesterday with the following measurements:

Height 71.4 in.
Weight 164.2 lb.
Neck 15 in.
Shoulders 44.25 in.
Chest - Upper 39 in.
Chest - Lower 34.5 in.
Waist - at Navel 36.5 in.
Waist - at Largest 37 in.
Hips - at Largest 36 in.
Upper Arm - L 11.5 in.
Upper Arm - R 11.5 in.
Upper Leg - L 22.5 in.
Upper Leg - R 22.25 in.
Lower Leg - L 14 in.
Lower Leg - R 14 in.
Ankle - L 8 in.
Ankle - R 8 in.

As I said, that was yesterday. I plan on doing measurements every Monday to track my progress. That being said, I am keeping track of my weight every morning. After only one day of being on the V-Diet I was 162.2 lb this morning (2 lb loss in 24 hours)! I know that the amount of weight loss will vary, and I am primarily concerned with body fat loss. However, the 2 lb in a day was rather encouraging. I look forward to the rest of this program.

[quote]Bilfidil wrote:
I’m a 24 year old guy who used to work out, but then got lazy. I haven’t really done anything to better myself physically in the last couple years. While I’m certainly not overweight, I’m definitely over my ideal BF%. I cannot remember a time where I have ever been in my ideal physical condition (speaking primarily of BF%). Basically, I’m pissed off and ready to change. I have a couple friends who have done the Lite version of the V-Diet, and had great results. I figured I would just jump in and go all out.

I actually started the V-Diet yesterday with the following measurements:

Height 71.4 in.
Weight 164.2 lb.
Neck 15 in.
Shoulders 44.25 in.
Chest - Upper 39 in.
Chest - Lower 34.5 in.
Waist - at Navel 36.5 in.
Waist - at Largest 37 in.
Hips - at Largest 36 in.
Upper Arm - L 11.5 in.
Upper Arm - R 11.5 in.
Upper Leg - L 22.5 in.
Upper Leg - R 22.25 in.
Lower Leg - L 14 in.
Lower Leg - R 14 in.
Ankle - L 8 in.
Ankle - R 8 in.

As I said, that was yesterday. I plan on doing measurements every Monday to track my progress. That being said, I am keeping track of my weight every morning. After only one day of being on the V-Diet I was 162.2 lb this morning (2 lb loss in 24 hours)! I know that the amount of weight loss will vary, and I am primarily concerned with body fat loss. However, the 2 lb in a day was rather encouraging. I look forward to the rest of this program.
[/quote]

congrats on taking the plunge. we started on the same day so ill be checkin in on you, id say good luck but we all know its not about luck! kick some ass and take some names…

Haha nice title to the thread great minds think alike.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.