Biotest

First Time User Question

Brand new to Indigo-3G and just received my first shipment. After doing much reading it seems this product could really help as my goal is to remove stubborn body fat. Let me say that I am just a regular guy that works approx. 60hrs/week with a fairly busy family schedule… Do not count calories/carbs or anything like that. Just try to watch what I eat and take a few supplements to help the cause.

I am 6ft, 175# (down from 250#) - workout 3-4x/week doing upper & lower body splits with heavy compound movements. Really working on increasing strength & adding muscle. My workouts typically always occur around 4pm.
When it comes to nutrition - I do struggle.

Since losing the majority of my weight (10 years ago) I seriously have no appetite and basically force myself to eat. I truly never feel hungry. That said based on my busy schedule I typically have a light breakfast & lunch - protein shake before/workout - and then a good healthy dinner as my wife is quite the cook.

I do enjoy a glass of red wine each evening prior to dinner & would prefer to not have to give that up just for the sake of taking Indigo-3G (based on what I’ve read).

I know I can/should improve my daily nutrition but am wondering when to best fit in taking Indigo-3G. Prior to dinner seems to make the most sense but will the glass of wine total counter act it?
Thank you

Good work on dropping the fat before. That’s some serious progress. And kudos for getting the work done with a crazy schedule. Most people would say a 60hr workweek is “too busy” to hit the gym.

[quote=“cflyn014, post:1, topic:6730”]
I do enjoy a glass of red wine each evening prior to dinner & would prefer to not have to give that up just for the sake of taking Indigo-3G (based on what I’ve read).
I know I can/should improve my daily nutrition but am wondering when to best fit in taking Indigo-3G. Prior to dinner seems to make the most sense but will the glass of wine total counter act it?[/quote]
Take the Indigo before training on the days you workout, like the label says. On non-training days, I’d take it before lunch. Even though you said you usually do a lighter lunch, it’d be doubly-safe to try spacing Indigo some hours away from the wine.

Indigo is still in your system and working to some degree for about six hours or so, so you could still get some “overlap” benefits at dinner when taking it at lunch (depending on the timing, of course), but you don’t want to interfere with its absorption, which could happen if you had a serving of Indigo immediately before having a glass of wine.

Also, since you said you want to put on muscle, fixing that “light lunch” and upgrading to a more substantial meal with clean carbs, healthy fats, and quality protein will definitely give Indigo nutrients to work with. Under-eating and/or going low carb when using Indigo is how you can end up short-changing results.

Thank you so much Chris - just the info I was looking for!!!