Biotest

First Time Indigo-3G Dosage

Hey guys,

Just came off the velocity diet a week ago with some awesome results, dropping 5% in 4 weeks. Really want to keep the ball rolling so I ordered 2 bottles of indigo. I’ve read most of the articles on here about it but am seeing some confusion on dosage for 1st time users. Some are saying to take 2 full doses the first month and others are saying stick with guidelines on bottle.

Want to make sure I get the most out of it even if it does mean a little more money upfront but don’t want to not get extra benefits if doing it 2x per day. Any info will be really appreciated. Thanks.

[quote]TLusardi wrote:
I’ve read most of the articles on here about it but am seeing some confusion on dosage for 1st time users. Some are saying to take 2 full doses the first month and others are saying stick with guidelines on bottle. [/quote]
When Indigo-3G first came out about four years ago, the recommended dose was (if I remember right) 3-4 caps, 2-3 times a day, for up to 12 caps per day total. That’s what was discussed in some articles and forum discussions at the time.

The formula has since been fine-tuned, so the current label suggestion (4-6 caps once a day) is the most efficient and effective method.

Awesome thanks for the clarification. Gettin started today.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.