Biotest

Finished!

I completed my four weeks, and although it was tough at times, I made it! I lost 9 pounds! I am almost afraid to start eating solid food again because I don’t want to gain back what I have lost. I gained some defintion as well in my shoulders and my abs.

I wish I had taken a before picture, but when I get a chance I will take and post an after picture.

Great job! Looking forward to seeing your final picture. Nine pounds (probably mostly fat) down in 28 days is awesome. Hope I can do the same.

[quote]blissteach wrote:
I am almost afraid to start eating solid food again because I don’t want to gain back what I have lost…[/quote]

Just wait yourself once a week, or every day if you’re paranoid and you’ll be fine.

Look at the plate before you start eating. Ask yourself, is this too much? Are these the right foods? Is this the right amount, or is it okay to have a little bit more? You’ll know the right answers.

Tell you what- I ate a TON of food after I did my first round and gained nothing.

To an extent, it’s very difficult to gain weight if you’re eating clean.

Best of luck going forward…

Thanks! I have to watch the little things. I don’t eat stuff like fried foods, but I tend to nibble a bit here, snack a bit there, and before I know it, I have consumed a few hundred extra calories!