Biotest

Finding an Ab Wheel

Does anyone know where I can get an ab wheel? I looked online and they don’t have them at Sports Authority or Dick’s. I’m going to be starting the V Program on Monday, so I’m limited on time. I figure I’ll just improvise and roll with a weight on a barbell, but if I can happen to find the wheel, I’d much rather get that.

[quote]rdidio wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get an ab wheel? I looked online and they don’t have them at Sports Authority or Dick’s. I’m going to be starting the V Program on Monday, so I’m limited on time. I figure I’ll just improvise and roll with a weight on a barbell, but if I can happen to find the wheel, I’d much rather get that.[/quote]

Walmart, Target, Academy Sports…

Tried Amazon or eBay?

I checked Walmart and Target and surprisingly neither of them had it. I’ll have to look up Academy Sports. I would do Amazon/Ebay, but I start in a week and I doubt I’d have enough time for shipping since I’m going out of town this weekend, but I’ll see what I can find. Thanks!

Ah scratch that :slight_smile: Just ordered one off Amazon. My first workout won’t be till Monday night and I’m just getting it shipped to my work so I hopefully should have it by then. Thanks guys, really excited to start this program Chris!

You could always make one after visiting a hardware store. You just need a wheel, a piece of pipe, a pair of hose clamps, and some tape for grips and you’re set.

Start with the wheel, something like a solid plastic wheelbarrow or push mower replacement wheel, a length of pipe, say a foot or so give or take, with a similar radius to axle hole in the wheel, and a couple hose clamps to keep the wheel in the center. Use some tape on the handles to pad as needed and you’re set.

just use a preloaded barbell and keep some sweat on your hands. keep your hands on the smooth part of the bar.

Holy shit i thought everyone had forgoten about these! I fell in love with them the very first time i workedd out, always used them. Took one to my first highschool PL teams workout and our coach couldnt even pull or 4 on his knees so i stood up blated 12 standing reps. Good luck on your journey with this great peice of equipment!

[quote]Fling wrote:
You could always make one after visiting a hardware store. You just need a wheel, a piece of pipe, a pair of hose clamps, and some tape for grips and you’re set.

Start with the wheel, something like a solid plastic wheelbarrow or push mower replacement wheel, a length of pipe, say a foot or so give or take, with a similar radius to axle hole in the wheel, and a couple hose clamps to keep the wheel in the center. Use some tape on the handles to pad as needed and you’re set.[/quote]

I appreciate the DIY stuff, but come on, man, my ab wheel was $4 at Academy Sports. Shell out the bucks and get on with life, I say.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.