Biotest

Finally Started

Well i finally started. everyone thinks i am crazy but who cares this is for me. started monday and am so full i could pop. i reduced the water of the shakes to about 12oz and thinking abiut taking the bed shake from 3 down to 2 scoops but i dont want to mess with the system to much. tonight will be workout 2. first workout was good i havent lifted in about 3 years so i went beginner program and figured if its to easy i will move to intermeate on week 2. saying that tho i have always lifted hevay and hard so i went real heave on the 1st workout and am very sore today so maybe beginner is right where i need to be. the short rest time is really intense and i sweated buckets in a very short time. probly the shortest workout i have ever had. i am not on line alot but will try to get on here as much as i can. next post i will try and upload before pics and measurments. i only weigh 205 but the 24.5 % body fat wants to be at a min 18% but i would like to be 10-12% ultimatly. i am 37 yrs old and work construction so i have a very physical job but so far i am not tired to much and have forced my self into at least 7 hrs sleep each night and get about 9 hrs on the weekend. i keep posting
see ya thinner soon

1. Welcome aboard

2. Can you try and use paragraphs or carriage returns :slight_smile:

3. The beginner workout is rough if you do the proper temp and rests.

4. Stick to the program and we will see you thinner.

sorry for my lack of post ediquit

2nd work out was good and your right the beginner workout kicks my ass. its very quick but intense.

i am going to cut out 1 scoop from the bedtime shake. it is just to much and bloats me out. we will see how it goes

does anyone have trouble with the Surge. I have the hardest time choking it down. any sugestion???

thanks and talk soon :slight_smile:

The Surge i personally find to be my favorite to me it seems like a chalky chocolate milk…but i wait till psot workout to drink it when i am very thirsty so i can just chug it down

Surge sucks LOL :slight_smile:

QUICK QUESTION TO CHRIS
diet soda you said is ok a little. is say 2-3 a week ok

also how about flavored water. i can not pronounce all the ingreadiants but other than 50mg sodium i cant see anything else. 0 cals, protien, carbs, fat.
if ok is 1-2 a day alright or less

thanks
Mike

[quote]eagledesigncorp wrote:
Surge sucks LOL :slight_smile:

QUICK QUESTION TO CHRIS
diet soda you said is ok a little. is say 2-3 a week ok

also how about flavored water. i can not pronounce all the ingreadiants but other than 50mg sodium i cant see anything else. 0 cals, protien, carbs, fat.
if ok is 1-2 a day alright or less

thanks
Mike[/quote]

@Mike for the Surge- make it thinner by adding more water OR make it thicker and just down it.

For the next 28 days be a champ and only have a diet soda with your HSM. Flavored water is fine if it’s crystal light or something thats sugar free.

You’ll appreciate everything if you ditch even the diet sodas for the 28 days. I went 6 months without a diet soda, then when I had one I wanted more. I drink less water if I have even 1 diet soda. They are great, but I try to treat them like a prized dessert.

Ohh and I’m glad the workouts are intense and you can stomach the shakes :slight_smile:

I second that motion on the Surge Recovery drink. I find it to be “gag me” sweet. I have been cutting it in half. Drink one scoop while I work out and one scoop after but mix both with 16oz or more of water. It is a little easier this way.

Thanks for the support i really appreactate it (i suck at spelling)

gonna try to water the hell out of the Surge tonight and pray that it helps

CORSTIJEIR: AGREED no diet soda as it does make me want more and more and then i end up no hydrating with water. I knew that but sometimes we all need someone to slap the stupid out of us.

thanks again
Mike

I am on day 5 and have actually tried to drink a diet soda but only get thru half of it…diets been working crazy good i dont want it lol

OK latest update
Surge STILL SUCKS tried lots of water and little water. chugged it down and still felt like puking. but i kept it down. Maybe its just the flavor i picked. anyway i will survive!!!

1st HSM was awesom. I never craved healthy food so much in my life and it all tasted so good. i wanted to keep eating and probly could have but i stopped in fear i might pop. I had 2 raw shrip, a huge salad, 12 oz of steak w/ loads of veggies and 1/2 a baked sweet potato. a little fruit cup for desert. i always hated tomatos and when i ate them they tasted good!!!

WEIGH IN 1st week i lost 10.5 pounds and 1.1% body fat. no measurements i am waiting till end of week 2.

gotta get off my ass and post picks and initiall measeure ments soon.

STAY STRONG
Mike

[quote]eagledesigncorp wrote:
OK latest update
Surge STILL SUCKS tried lots of water and little water. chugged it down and still felt like puking. but i kept it down. Maybe its just the flavor i picked. anyway i will survive!!!

1st HSM was awesom. I never craved healthy food so much in my life and it all tasted so good. i wanted to keep eating and probly could have but i stopped in fear i might pop. I had 2 raw shrip, a huge salad, 12 oz of steak w/ loads of veggies and 1/2 a baked sweet potato. a little fruit cup for desert. i always hated tomatos and when i ate them they tasted good!!!

WEIGH IN 1st week i lost 10.5 pounds and 1.1% body fat. no measurements i am waiting till end of week 2.

gotta get off my ass and post picks and initiall measeure ments soon.

STAY STRONG
Mike[/quote]

Hey man good job! Keep it up. Also make sure that fruit cup is no sugar added and syrup free, otherwise great meal. And by raw shrimp I hope you meant boild peal and eat. Raw shrimp is not good!

Thanks
Yes peel and eat shrimp I sure wouldnt like to see the result of actual raw shrimp

Fruit cup was all fresh fruit. I thought about sprinkling some splenda on it but it was awesome they way it was

OK Finallyn off my ass and here are my starting stats (pics soon )
date 8-8-11
Hieght 6’0"
Weight 205
BF 25.6%
neck 16.25’
shoulders 48"
chest upper 43"
chest lower 41"
waist navel 38"
waist largest 38"
upper arm L 15.25"
upper arm R 15.25"