Biotest

Final Question Before Starting V-Diet

I am planning on starting the diet tommorrow but I have a few questions first.

I am a college student and don’t start classes till noon everyday (not by choice but just when they are offered). Therefore, I don’t really need to get up at 8 in the morning. Do you guys think as part of being healthy I should still get up at 8 to have that first shake and HOT-ROX and just go workout before class?

I can’t wait to start tommorrow and will be making a log with measurements. In the mean time I am going to go with my boys to a local sports bar for my final solid meal. Monday night football and some wings. Peace.

**EDIT: I also have a question with the timing of the pills

HOT-ROX and TRIBEX - empty stomach but how long before and after should I have no food

Flameout - how long before or after should i take when doing the nepa or workout as I dont want my body using them for energy if I am understanding this right…

[quote]Blakers wrote:
I am planning on starting the diet tommorrow but I have a few questions first.

I am a college student and don’t start classes till noon everyday (not by choice but just when they are offered). Therefore, I don’t really need to get up at 8 in the morning. Do you guys think as part of being healthy I should still get up at 8 to have that first shake and HOT-ROX and just go workout before class?

I can’t wait to start tommorrow and will be making a log with measurements. In the mean time I am going to go with my boys to a local sports bar for my final solid meal. Monday night football and some wings. Peace.
[/quote]

No. Just take the HOT-ROX and your first shake when you get up. Your day probably ends much later than most of us working folk so you’ll just adjust for that accordingly.

Yes, I’d get up early. I think matching your schedule with the sun can help quite a bit with metabolism. And personally, HOT-ROX keeps me up pretty late unless I take it early. Finally, nothing your buddies are going to be doing after midnight will be beneficial for your diet.

That is kind of what I was thinking. Plus I kind of feel lazy not having to get up till late and it seems like I still hit a wall after class is over where I want to take a nap. Hopefully I can get up earlier and have energy from HOT-ROX to keep me up through the day. Two years ago when I got down to 190lbs I was doing an eca stack and had great energy and didn’t have the tendancy to want to nap.

Same situation for me (on tuesdays and thursdays)
My first class isn’t until 1:30.
This works out perfectly, however, because I’ve set it up so that my workout fall on those days + Sunday. So I wake at 7, take HOT-ROX, fall back asleep (usually), wake again at 8 to alarm, have first shake, and then I go to the gym at 9.
Same thing for weekends.

If nothing else just wake up and pop the Hot-Rox and have your shake and then you can get a bit more sleep, but one thing I’ve found is that the diet is forcing me into better sleep habits (early to bed, early to rise).

I graduated college recently and always felt terrible. I would often go to bed at 3 or 4 whether it was drinking or doing hw and get up at 10 feeling terrible. I’d end up taking a nap and just had a rotten sleep cycle. Upon graduation I weighed 180 and was probably around 20% body fat even though I lifted and ran about 3x/week.

Now that I have a regular 8:30-5:30 job, I sleep from 11 or 12 until 7 getting the same amount of sleep but feeling great. I was working out 5 or 6 times a week and had tons more energy. I lost 20 pounds and was down to 160 without dieting other than protein supplementation and being careful not to eat much junk food. I owe my resilience with the plan to my consistent sleep cycle.

Try doing a 12-8 sleep cycle but if that is unreasonable for your lifestyle 1-9 should be acceptable though the literature suggests that the closer you are to the cycle of the sun the better you feel.

If I could go back and do the V-Diet in college I would try getting up at 8, having the shake/HOT-ROX and going for my NEPA walk, prepare for class and power through your day. Make sure to throw a shaker and some baggies full of protein in your backpack (that’s what I do for work) in case you can’t get back to your room.

Good luck! I will be interested to see your progress!

Here is my thread if you want to check it out. I am on Day 9.