Biotest

Final Queries Before I Do This Thing

I’ve got a final week on solid food before I hit this diet full on. My kitchen is all but empty, barre 12 big tubs of Biotest products…

My final questions before then:

1. Just to confirm - water is effectively free - drink whenever? The shakes are very prescriptive (16 oz…NO MORE!!!) so is it the same with all fluid? Obviously, I’ll be off the fizzy pop that month

2. V-Burn day is not a training day right? So no extra feed

3. I’m not so sure about that video in the v-burn - ‘Single Leg Deadlift’. Any more on that? Just looks like the chaps bending forward at the waist with his arms out and thats it.

Thanks for the help, total newbie, I know.

[quote]Whabsnazm wrote:
I’ve got a final week on solid food before I hit this diet full on. My kitchen is all but empty, barre 12 big tubs of Biotest products…

My final questions before then:

1. Just to confirm - water is effectively free - drink whenever? The shakes are very prescriptive (16 oz…NO MORE!!!) so is it the same with all fluid? Obviously, I’ll be off the fizzy pop that month

2. V-Burn day is not a training day right? So no extra feed

3. I’m not so sure about that video in the v-burn - ‘Single Leg Deadlift’. Any more on that? Just looks like the chaps bending forward at the waist with his arms out and thats it.

Thanks for the help, total newbie, I know.[/quote]

1. Water: Drink as you want it.

2. No Surge after V-Burn.

3. Pull with your hams and glutes.