Biotest

Fierylaj's V-Diet

I started the V-Diet yesterday. So far, it has been ok. I am having some trouble swallowing the Flameout pills. I am also starving, but trying to get past it since I have energy and my workouts are not suffering. I hope the feeling of hunger will go away as time goes on. It is very difficult to keep from eating something.

Good luck, have you got any stats and photos?

It has been 1 1/2 weeks. I am doing ok… a bit sick of the shakes. Will post before pics soon!

Does anyone know if the supplements just get you through the 4 weeks or is there enough for the transition weeks as well?

Before pics

[quote]FieryLAJ wrote:
It has been 1 1/2 weeks. I am doing ok… a bit sick of the shakes. Will post before pics soon!

Does anyone know if the supplements just get you through the 4 weeks or is there enough for the transition weeks as well?[/quote]

4 weeks and probably a few days…

measurements?

My starting weight was 130 lbs. I did some measurements:

Waist at naval - 30"
Hips - 37 1/2"
Upper legs - 21"

Starting week 3 and going strong! Woo hoo!

Having trouble uploading photos… not sure why. I am attempting to attach my other before pics.

Lastly…

Oops… meant this one

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.