Biotest

Female at 223lbs, can I start the V-Diet?

Name: Kristle
Height:5’10"
Weight: 223lbs

I started off at 320lbs and have been able to lose almost 100lbs, and am currently at 223lbs. I currently go to the gym 3-4 days a week for weight training and light cardio. I am also a certified chef and love to cook. I try to eat about 4-5 small meals per day that consist of mostly veggies, lean protein, tiny amounts of non-processed carbs (brown rice), and some fruits.

I noticed on the page for the V-Diet that it only goes up to 200lbs for women, and it was not recommended for me. I was curious on if I should wait to lose more weight before going on the V-Diet, or is it an option for me to start now?

[quote]Tiklers wrote:
Name: Kristle
Height:5’10"
Weight: 223lbs

I started off at 320lbs and have been able to lose almost 100lbs, and am currently at 223lbs. I currently go to the gym 3-4 days a week for weight training and light cardio. I am also a certified chef and love to cook. I try to eat about 4-5 small meals per day that consist of mostly veggies, lean protein, tiny amounts of non-processed carbs (brown rice), and some fruits.

I noticed on the page for the V-Diet that it only goes up to 200lbs for women, and it was not recommended for me. I was curious on if I should wait to lose more weight before going on the V-Diet, or is it an option for me to start now?

[/quote]

Wow, 100 pounds lost so far! That’s great!

Yes, it would be best if you continued down the great path you’re on (I’d suggest minimizing the grains, even brown rice, and the fruit) then hitting the V-Diet when you’re closer to 200.

Until then, you can read up some more here and in my blog (Shugart’s Hammer) and maybe try out some of the ideas. You could even get some of the V-Diet supplements to speed things up. I’d suggest HOT-ROX. Then you’ll be ready to rock the V-Diet.

Keep us posted!

Thank you so much Chris! It has definitely been a long journey, and I’m hoping to hit my goal of 150lbs and >20% body fat by next May. I’m going to start posting my progress, and once I get closer to 200lbs, I’ll definitely be purchasing the V-Diet.

It’s ironic that you mention HOT-ROX because my fiance just purchased a bottle for me last week saying that it would help with fat loss. I’ll continue with those!

[quote]Tiklers wrote:
Thank you so much Chris! It has definitely been a long journey, and I’m hoping to hit my goal of 150lbs and >20% body fat by next May. I’m going to start posting my progress, and once I get closer to 200lbs, I’ll definitely be purchasing the V-Diet.

It’s ironic that you mention HOT-ROX because my fiance just purchased a bottle for me last week saying that it would help with fat loss. I’ll continue with those! [/quote]

Awesome.

And if you’re not already doing so, I’d suggest you measure weekly using a cloth tape measure. You’ll find instructions for this in the V-Diet plan. While weight goals are fine, you’re about to hit the stage where measurements are what really matter. The scale weight will begin to go down slower as you reach your goals (the less you have to lose, the slower it comes off, typically) and that can be demotivating i.e. losing only a pound in the time it used to take you to lose 5. But the inches will continue to drop nicely, and that’s a great motivational boost.

If you have any questions, and not just about the V-Diet, then I’m here to help.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.