Biotest

Fell Off, and Getting Back On

So I made the mistake of having my second HSM at my parents today, and went a little overboard. It started as some pork and sauerkraut, and somehow expanded to include chili, fresh strawberries, beets, almonds, steak, mixed veggies, sauteed mushrooms and probably more that I just don’t want to think about.

Pretty pissed off I must say. My plan right now is to just add another week, because I would really like to be able to be done in time to have a drink at my best friend’s wedding, and definatly have to be done before I head to basic training. I’m heading for a run now, any other suggestions on making up for my lapse in judgement?

I’ve followed the program for the first two weeks, with the exception of omitting the NEPA walks to preserve what little energy I can for my construction job and absent mindedly chewing gum for a few days during the first week before I realised what I was doing.

[quote]sgspilot wrote:
I’m heading for a run now, any other suggestions on making up for my lapse in judgement?

[/quote]

Why are you going for a run? That’s my question.

Well, more like light jog. Like 2km total to drop off some mail and back. I usually avoid running, but I figured it would be appropriate with all the extra food. From the sound of it, it wasn’t.

Just get back on the wagon. No need for added cardio or an extra week. It was one unscheduled feeding, not the end of the world.