Biotest

Feeling Stuffed, Too Much?

I am concerned with the amount of shakes that I am supposed to be having each day. It is going to be a problem if I am not able to get the afternoon shake in? It just seems to be too filling and I’m feeling stuffed; too stuffed to drink all five.

Not a bad problem to have on an “extreme” fat loss diet, no?

We did build some wiggle-room into the plan though. Most people who are feeling too full can cut one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day and cut the amount of flax seed in half. Rarely, some do better cutting a whole shake for the day, but these are usually outliers. We don’t want you do to go too low in calories because this could mess up your metabolism.

Also, experiment with the amount of ice and water you use in shakes. Use less or more. Sometimes the V-Diet is simply introducing a whole lot more fluid to a person than they’re used to. Some like to make “pudding” out of one shake a day - a little water, then stir into a thick pudding.

For now though, drop a scoop of protein from one shake and some of the flax, whichever shake is making you feel too full. Then we’ll go from there.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Most people who are feeling too full can cut one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day and cut the amount of flax seed in half. Rarely, some do better cutting a whole shake for the day, but these are usually outliers.

Some like to make “pudding” out of one shake a day - a little water, then stir into a thick pudding.
For now though, drop a scoop of protein from one shake and some of the flax, whichever shake is making you feel too full. Then we’ll go from there.
[/quote]

How about mixing some powder in oatmeal, yogurt or any “pudding type” food?

I’ve sprinkled vanilla protein powder in oatmeal, cottage cheese and on sweet potatoes, etc. Doesn’t have to be a shake.

There is no solid food on the V-Diet, and that’s the context of this question.

If you’re not on the V-Diet, Metabolic Drive is great in oatmeal and other foods.

How late is too late to have the “bedtime shake?” I eat my dinner shake at 7 pm and go to bed at 10:30pm.

[quote]Jenniferdastolfo wrote:
How late is too late to have the “bedtime shake?” I eat my dinner shake at 7 pm and go to bed at 10:30pm. [/quote]

The are no specific rules here.

Is it ok to skip this one? I’m not a night time snacker.

[quote]Jenniferdastolfo wrote:
Is it ok to skip this one? I’m not a night time snacker.[/quote]

Try it and see. Remember, you don’t want to go too low in calories you’ll just rebound or lose muscle, affecting your metabolism.

Chris, I am having some serious indigestion. I have been burping non stop. Any suggestions on how to lesson this??? My stmomach feels so bloated all day long:(

Play with the amount of water and ice you’re using. Make sure you divide shakes evenly, not too close together. Try ginger capsules of that doesn’t help.