Biotest

Feeling Exhausted

Does anyone else feel physically exhausted?? I am in week three and I just want to fall down and collapse.

I’m only into day 5, but I wake up at 5am everyday work my 8 to 10 hr shift, and I feel great. But I am also taking the HOT-ROX.

[quote]Sunkistt wrote:
Does anyone else feel physically exhausted?? I am in week three and I just want to fall down and collapse.[/quote]

Most people who feel this initially adjust after a few days. But let me ask you, are you doing the diet to the T? That included using ALL the supplements.

Most “exhausted” V-Dieters I know are usually skipping the Surge Recovery and/or ignoring the V-Diet training program.

No offesne, I understand a lot of people may actually not be following the plan, but I feel like everytime I ask a question, the response is… “you must not be following the plan exactly.” It’s a little insulting. If I wasn’t following the plan exactly there would be no need to ask a question because I would already know the answer.

So yes I have been following the plan “TO THE T.” Well I take that back, I missed the second week’s V-Burn challenge as I was too tired to do much of anything. I’ve been going to sleep before 9 pm every night and waking up at 6. I started off the V-Diet walking 3 miles every morning, but assuming that was the reason for my tiredness I started walking in the evenings so I could sleep an extra hour.

I am in my third week of the diet, so I would imagine that any initial feelings of tiredness would have worn out. I am not going to give up… I have about 10 days left, I am just looking for any suggestions. Should I increase my HOT-ROX one pill? I am currently taking about 4 a day… should I stop my NEPA walks? As I said I will not give up… I have lost about 5 lbs, but am just looking for any suggestions. Thank you so much!

[quote]Sunkistt wrote:
No offesne, I understand a lot of people may actually not be following the plan, but I feel like everytime I ask a question, the response is… “you must not be following the plan exactly.” It’s a little insulting. If I wasn’t following the plan exactly there would be no need to ask a question because I would already know the answer.

So yes I have been following the plan “TO THE T.” Well I take that back, I missed the second week’s V-Burn challenge as I was too tired to do much of anything. I’ve been going to sleep before 9 pm every night and waking up at 6. I started off the V-Diet walking 3 miles every morning, but assuming that was the reason for my tiredness I started walking in the evenings so I could sleep an extra hour.

I am in my third week of the diet, so I would imagine that any initial feelings of tiredness would have worn out. I am not going to give up… I have about 10 days left, I am just looking for any suggestions. Should I increase my HOT-ROX one pill? I am currently taking about 4 a day… should I stop my NEPA walks? As I said I will not give up… I have lost about 5 lbs, but am just looking for any suggestions. Thank you so much![/quote]

I didn’t realize you’d asked questions before, so forgive the “Are you doing it right?” speech. And see this thread for the kinda stuff I have deal with daily:

Also, according to your level, you’ve never bought the correct Biotest supplements from us, but that level thing is not always up to date. Just making sure you’re not making substitutions.

No, don’t exceed the max dosage of HOT-ROX. See label.

And I doubt walking is causing excess tiredness. So I wouldn’t skip NEPA.

The only thing I can tell you is that while many adjust and feel great, some don’t. It’s an extreme “food rehab” diet after all, so I don’t expect for people to have boundless energy. This might just might be a suck-it-up situation.

Just to add my 2 cents, I feel really sluggish and tired as well. Like multiple days have had to force myself out of bed after a solid 9 or 10 hours of sleep.