Biotest

Fedex Just Came & My Laptop Broke!

Ok, well I just got everything in the mail, havn’t opened it yet, but my laptop is broken and I’m using someone elses right now. So, I won’t be able to keep a log, it should be back from HP in 2 weeks.

Everything seems to be breaking in my house lately, comcast DVR box, my surefire, and my laptop, if my car goes in gonna lose it.

Anyway, I’ll stop in after I get my laptop back and put up my progress, later guys.

yes! im retarded and ordered 4 HOT-ROX Extremes…

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
yes! im retarded and ordered 4 HOT-ROX Extremes…[/quote]

hey if you want to send the other two to a poor college kid, you’ve got your man.

I plan on doing the V-Diet this coming spring, starting right after spring break. I’m 300 lbs right now and hope to be down to 270-265 by then. I love reading the logs and success stories, so keep em coming.

[quote]byukid wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
yes! im retarded and ordered 4 HOT-ROX Extremes…

hey if you want to send the other two to a poor college kid, you’ve got your man.

I plan on doing the V-Diet this coming spring, starting right after spring break. I’m 300 lbs right now and hope to be down to 270-265 by then. I love reading the logs and success stories, so keep em coming.[/quote]

heh, im debating sending them back, i dunno though. Might keep or give them to a friend for a few bucks.

On a side note, I took 2 of them HRX’s…about 10-15 minutes ago. I’m starting to sweat right now…throat it sorta burning, I think i’ll take them with tea to get rid of that, most pills bother my throat afterwords. and i think im typing faster than i ever have before, and i type 122wpm normally. This stuff is AMAZING. I’ve tried others and thought they were good but good lord am i amped. Sorta pissed that I have to go to work and can’t hit the gym right now. Bah. anyway…im ranting…

end of day one. Let me tell you guys something about cravings…for the past 2 weeks this kid has been eating “white castle” burgers from sam’s club at our first break from work. I’ve looked at them like they were kinda nasty, and i go to krystals like twice a year, and I’m usually pretty toasted when I do go.

after seeing that today I wanted a krystal like nothing I’ve ever wanted before. Then, he offered me one not knowing I was on a diet.

Yeah, I sat and thuoght that “hey, this is day one, Ill eat this, get some hardees and start again fresh tomorrow…” Well I didnt succumb to the damn small burger…or the burgers my mother cooked today…damn them all.

also, these shakes make me gag. reminds me of tequila rose with ice…when the ice melted. I can only imagine this is what watered down milk tastes like. anyway, I wont be keeping a actual log because my laptop is in the shop, but ill drop by to tell you guys how much I hate living.

And I can certainly understand why people would quit this…but I’m sure as hell going to do my absolute best not to.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

also, these shakes make me gag. reminds me of tequila rose with ice…when the ice melted. I can only imagine this is what watered down milk tastes like.
[/quote]

That sounds nothing like Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. How are you making it, assuming you’re using the right protein?

got it from the store on the site. I’m just following the instructions on the back, 16 ounces water for 2 scoops. using a gnc shaker bottle.

edit: well i dunno how to post images, maybe i dont have enough posts to.

Use a blender and ice as recommended for the V-Diet. And try a new flavor and/or manipulate the amount of water; some like more, some like less.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Use a blender and ice as recommended for the V-Diet. And try a new flavor and/or manipulate the amount of water; some like more, some like less. [/quote]

tried the blender. The chocolate was horrific, I’m about to go have my second of the day, I’ll try a little less water to make it a bit thicker so it’ll “feel” a little more like what I usually take. What sucks is I’m pretty picky about protein shakes and the way things taste. I think I went through about 10 different types before I settled on what I use, pro-nos, though I’m not sure if I’m allowed to actually say that, edit if you need too I guess. Anyway, thanks for the quick replies Chris.

One other question, I’ve basically been chasing my shakes with water right now to alleviate the need to hurl. I just went out and bought a couple diet teas w/ 0 cals, I’m assuming these are fine, but how about the ones with like 100 calories? I’m trying to follow the diet as close as I can but as it stands I’m having a really hard time with these shakes.

Don’t add anything that adds calories.

And I’m confused. Are you using “pro-nos” or Low-Carb Metabolic Drive?

Honestly, I don’t think this diet is for you.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Don’t add anything that adds calories.

And I’m confused. Are you using “pro-nos” or Low-Carb Metabolic Drive?

Honestly, I don’t think this diet is for you.

[/quote]

The low-carb Metabolic Drive chris. I was just saying that the pro-nos is the only protein powder I’ve ever semi-enjoyed.

And why would you say that Chris? Though I don’t particularly enjoy the shakes I am taking them, they’re a lot more bearable when I’m at work and get hungry inbetween them, though in the morning when im sitting at home its pretty bad.

Sounds like someone needs to man up and drink there shakes ; )

[quote]aussie101 wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to man up and drink there shakes ; )[/quote]

hell I’m drinking them for sure. After spewing up half of one this morning the next one I devoured as I was starving. I’m putting a good bit less water in them now chris and as a result they are a bit better. A lot less to swallow atleast.