Biotest

Favorite MAG-10 Flavor?

About to purchase my first order of MAG-10 and wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to which flavor I should go with? Also any tips on the best times to use MAG-10 for best results would be much appreciated! Is it pretty easy on the stomach?

Thanks!

Lime for me.
Maybe it is just the florescent green color that reminds of of the Hulk that makes me believe I’m taking Hulk juice.
I think Chris likes Lemon.
You can “mix” the flavors to create some novel new taste experiences …like mixing a bit of the lemon with orange…yowsers. Or one of my favorites: mix orange and berry.

I would say MAG-10 is the absolute king of “easy on your stomach”.

Thanks man, appreciate the response!

I like rotating the different flavors but my favorite is the citrus flavors - lime, lemmon and orange… MAG-10 is very gentle on the stomach.

Lime is clearly the best. Anyone who says differently has a serious mental impairment. fwiw, it’s also easier to clean off counter tops than the berry, orange, and grape. Lime and lemon wipe right off. This matters. Alot.

It’s a personal preference of course, but ever since Tim Patterson developed the lemon <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/intensified-flavors"target=“new”>Intensified Flavor I can’t seem to get enough of it. I never get tired of it, even drinking four or five servings per day.

As for usage, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>MAG-10 is one of the most versatile Biotest supplements. Optimal times for pulses are 30 minutes prior to meals, between meals that are six hours apart (or longer), and post-workout, when the body is already in a hyper-responsive state and needs the additional protein.

One of my favorite off-label uses is to have a serving in the middle of the night. I just partially freeze a bottle and it’s still nice and cold when I get up at night to use the bathroom. I just leave it on the bedside table and kill it whenever I naturally wake.

We’ve also had several users use MAG-10 while recovering from illness when they could not keep solid food down, so it’s very easy on the stomach.

If you have some specific physique goals in mind, let us know and we can suggest the best plan of action with MAG-10.

Thanks so much for the input Chris! My goal is really to add a bit of muscle while staying lean. I might start by trying a MAG-10 pulse upon waking and then again mid morning and again post workout in the evening.

That sounds like a solid plan. Three pulses daily of MAG-10 can really trigger new progress.

Lime, orange & lemon!

Lime and Grape mixed. Delicious.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Lime and Grape mixed. Delicious.[/quote]
THIS…lime and grape mixed.I call it swamp water haha.

I like a mix of lemon and lime–two parts lemon, one part lime–for my MAG-10 and orange for my Plazma.

Anybody here notice issues w/ teeth “staining” w/ the flavoring?

LIME! Well, most of the time. Lemon is nice first thing in the morning.

Grape and Berry.

it’s the only way I can drink the Berry flavour.

Biotest should make watermelon flavoring! I think that would be the best

[quote]pr-train wrote:
Anybody here notice issues w/ teeth “staining” w/ the flavoring?
[/quote]

Nah, and I drink a lot. MAG-10 Pulses, Plazma for lifting, Surge Workout Fuel for hockey, etc…

Lime is the shiz. Lemon is a close 2nd. Grape + Berry mixed is pretty awesome too.

Please make a blue rasberry/blueberry flavor - anythinig blue is typically awesome.

Hey guys, talking about favoring, how much do you usually use per MAG-10 service? I noticed that in order to get good taste I have to add a bit more than what the label says… which I don?t mind but I was wondering if it may be bad for you (since the label states not to use more than 2 serv per 2000ml and I usually use about 2 caps per 500ml of MAG-10).
Thanks a lot for your input.

[quote]claudiomda wrote:
Hey guys, talking about favoring, how much do you usually use per MAG-10 service? I noticed that in order to get good taste I have to add a bit more than what the label says… which I don?t mind but I was wondering if it may be bad for you (since the label states not to use more than 2 serv per 2000ml and I usually use about 2 caps per 500ml of MAG-10).
Thanks a lot for your input.
[/quote]

Adding more flavoring won’t hurt you, but of course you may run out before you’re out of Mag-10 if you use too much. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/intensified-flavors"target=“new”>Intensified Flavors can now be purchased separately if that’s the case though.

Some people are more sensitive to the natural flavor of certain supplements and prefer more flavoring. Others (like me) use half a cap of flavoring. To each his own.