Biotest

Fat Loss Stack

Hey guys im looking to start taking HOT-ROX to lose some weight as I have spent the last year being a lazy fat ass. I have been on a low carb diet for 2 weeks now and have only seen mild weight loss. I would like to start taking something for fat loss and possibly a T booster.

Originally I was going to combine Alpha Male and HOT-ROX but I noticed that they both have Carbolin 19. Would they stack well together or is there a better solution?

HOT-ROX & TRIBEX Stack

Looks like the best stack for both of your goals would be <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme and <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/tribex"target=“new”>Tribex. These are fine to use together.

Thanks Chris

I know you guys have a lot of different great products for a lot of different situations and scenarios. Is there one product you would add to this for me while im shredding down?

I already currently replace 1 meal with a low carb protein and im shooting for no more than 1500 calories a day. I did look at a product like Curcumin that I believe would just simply enhance the other two. What do you think?

Curcumin is mainly for pain relief, overall health etc. and it has some mild T boosting effects. Have you looked into <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G? It would allow you have more carbs and repartition them toward muscle gains instead of fat storage. My personal favorite.

I have looked into I3G. Currently I have 100 pounds of fat to lose. I read the I3G is good for fat loss and muscle building but honestly I’m really looking to lose fat as fast as possible. Even if I were to lose some muscle along the way. My body type is one where muscle and fat are easy to put on and I am eager to have a lower body fat percentage for the first time since 2009.

I have been doing cardio at the gym along with a 1500 calorie diet for a few weeks and really lost 15 pounds very quickly. I have since plateaued and I am going to start implementing the workout starter strength with cardio on alternating days. Whatever supplement you believe would help me get the weight off the fastest I am willing to try. Also if you think it would be a good idea perhaps stacking I3G with HOT-ROX and TRIBEX.

First, do not do Starting Strength for fat loss and a lot of cardio. Rippetoe would fly to Florida and kick your butt. You’re mixing a pure strength program with a fat loss goal. Rippetoe actually wants people to add some fat if needed on that program to gain strength.

We’ve had 3 people lose 100+ pounds with Indigo-3G and a wheat-free moderate calorie diet, no long duration cardio just conditioning, and no muscle loss – which you may not mind but you will when you’re stalled out with 60 pounds of fat loss to go and already eating 1000 calories a day. Then you’ll gain it all back. Some info on conditioning vs. cardio: http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart/running_makes_you_fat Any diet and training plan tends to work at first when you have 100 pounds to lose, but let’s focus on losing ALL 100 (or losing 90 and gaining 10 pounds of muscle), not just focus on the first 25. We don’t want you to stall out and regress by losing muscle. If you like weight training only 3 days per week, you could do the Velocity Diet workouts, which are geared for fat loss.

There’s also no need to use HOT-ROX and Indigo-3G together. It won’t hurt you, but Indigo-3G should take care of your needs by itself. Tribex is fine to add if you need it.

As always that last response was perfect. Not only do you guys respond quickly but you always know what we are thinking before we think it. I actually spent the last couple of days looking for a strength program to follow BECAUSE I just stumbled across that exact article a few days ago.

I spent last night reading through I3G project logs and it sounds like the right thing for me. I will be placing an order today along with looking for a V diet workout to begin.

Thanks Chris.

Keep us posted! Feel free to use this thread if you have any questions once you get started.

This is the nutrient intake that is around my usual for this diet i’m on. Although I was rushed a little yesterday and didn’t get any green vegetables in. They will be there in the future. The other pic is my protein shake and vitamins I take in the morning. Fed Ex says that I should get my I3G this afternoon so I will be adding that tomorrow. I also started Vdiet 3.0 training last night in the gym.

Ok this is the pic of my vitamins and protein shake.

For your goals, a good first step is to remove the milk. You can replace it with unsweetened almond milk if you like. Milk can greatly interfere with fat loss.

OK resized it.

Alright, no milk. That could definitely be why I haven’t been losing that much weight. Usually I’ll only have one shake with milk but some days I did have multiple shakes with milk. Thanks, I had no idea.

Also I have been reading a lot of posts of people using Indigo. A lot of people are taking Indigo first thing in the morning. The post in the Biotest store says to take it before Lunch and Dinner or take one before starting pre workout nutrition. I mostly do my work outs after lunch making my lunch my pre workout nutrition basically. Is the best time for me to take Indigo pre Lunch and pre Dinner?

[quote]speakerboxx4 wrote:
Also I have been reading a lot of posts of people using Indigo. A lot of people are taking Indigo first thing in the morning. The post in the Biotest store says to take it before Lunch and Dinner or take one before starting pre workout nutrition. I mostly do my work outs after lunch making my lunch my pre workout nutrition basically. Is the best time for me to take Indigo pre Lunch and pre Dinner?[/quote]

It depends where your workout falls in the day basically, and you want to keep Indigo-3G dosages about 6 hours apart to “cover” the whole day and not overlap them. (One dose is in the blood for at least 6 hours, if not longer.)

Pre lunch and pre dinner would work fine for you since training is after lunch.

What about greek yogurt?

[quote]jessthebest wrote:
What about greek yogurt?[/quote]

Fine for most people.

Hey Guys, so progress report. Finished my first bottle of Indigo a few days ago and i’m already seeing big changes. During the first round I definitely noticed that my weight which used to fluctuate greatly was now settled. Also after a short time of doing the Vdiet training I have already noticed a large increase in strength from day 1. My friend who I go to the gym with also does crossfit and has been for a year.

I started training with him when i began using Indigo and at the beginning was using lighter weight. After only the first bottle, I have surpassed him. Then of course we have the reason I began this. I am happy to report one bottle down I am down 6 waist sizes and 14 pounds. Now, all I can say is im looking forward to seeing the results at the end of bottle 2. Thanks, T-Nation.

Moving forward, I purchased HOT-ROX with this round of Indigo mostly for the caffine benefit. I am going to experiment with my own version of the semi fasted cardio solution. Is there any problem with taking HOT-ROX and Indigo at the same time?

I started off by having HOT-ROX in the am then no carbs for breakfast then continuing what I have been doing with Indigo before lunch and dinner with 200g of good carbs between those two meals. Im sure on some days there may be a chance that the HOT-ROX dose and Indigo dose could happen at the same time. Is it ok to take them together or should I keep time between the doses?