Hi Chris and All,
Ever since being on I3G, my strength gains have been great. I’d have to shamefacedly admit, though, that I haven’t had the same kind of success with fat loss (though I have put on muscle). This is my own fault, for I have not paid enough attention to diet even though I wanted to initially. I have decided to attack this now, and am following this minimalist approach:
- Wake up, MAG-10.
- Walk to work (~25 min).
- Coffee+ 1/2 cup oats+1 scoop MD +raisins. (sometimes I have a finibar in lieu of this).
- Indigo, after 20 min, Finibar.
- Train, with SWF.
- Post: MAG-10. After 1/2 hour, 1/2 cup oats+1 scoop MD+raisins.
- The rest of my day is simply protein shakes - probably around 8 scoops.
- Walk back from work (~25 min).
My total carb intake comes to around 250 gms per day.
I am wondering if you can look at that schedule of mine and let me know if there’s anything you’d do differently in terms of diet. I do walk to every place, so in addition to heavy training, I do get enough NEPA, in the spirit of V-Diet.
I’d appreciate any input. Thanks!