Biotest

Fat Burners

Hello all!
I am trying to find a good fat burner that actually works and does not give the jitters. If anyone has a suggestion or could point me in the right direction it would be great. I also need to suppress my appetite lately I have been craving junk food.

[quote]mary9180 wrote:
Hello all!
I am trying to find a good fat burner that actually works and does not give the jitters. If anyone has a suggestion or could point me in the right direction it would be great. I also need to suppress my appetite lately I have been craving junk food.[/quote]
Hot-Rox is a potent fat burner that many people have been happy with. The biggest effect from it that I personally noticed was that it killed my appetite.

It does contain some caffeine though, so if you’re prone to jitters, start with the lowest dose of one cap once or twice per day, either shortly before or with a meal. Stick with that for at least a few days to see how you feel before possibly bumping it up to one cap twice per day. The max dose is 4 a day total (two caps, twice a day).

That would be a good start, as long as you’re training hard and also dialing in your nutrition overall.

I have read several threads on the ‘fat burners’ here (Search bar, upper right corner).

I have tried HOT-ROX myself; it put me to sleep. Seriously. One pill made me drowsy, 2 pills (yes I tried) knocked me out. It’s the best sleep aid I have ever used!

I’ve also read that it’s a great ‘appetite crusher’ for many people.
Even though I couldn’t take it with training (snore), I do think I leaned out having used it; having it ‘in my system’ and doing it’s thing.

Sounds strange I know; your results may vary!
Good Luck.

Sorry I missed C.C. post.

I have been using HOT-ROX for the past couple months and have had a good experience. Doesn’t give me jitters, and I haven’t had trouble sleeping. I’ve also lost a lot of weight, though hard to say how much the HOT-ROX has contributed to that.

[quote]denver z-man wrote:
I have tried HOT-ROX myself; it put me to sleep. Seriously. One pill made me drowsy, 2 pills (yes I tried) knocked me out.[/quote]
Yeah, um, I have never, as in never heard of that before. It’s safe to say you’re just a genetic mutant. “Results not typical” has never been more appropriate, so let’s put a big ol’ asterisk on this report.

While valid since it’s your own personal experience, there’s nothing within a million miles to suggest or infer that Mary would feel similar.

Of course your right, on all accounts!

I’m going to try it again soon, just because.

For the record (Mary), I use other BT products with great satisfaction. Give it a go for sure, I for one will be curious to hear of your results.

Best of luck.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]denver z-man wrote:
I have tried HOT-ROX myself; it put me to sleep. Seriously. One pill made me drowsy, 2 pills (yes I tried) knocked me out.[/quote]
Yeah, um, I have never, as in never heard of that before. It’s safe to say you’re just a genetic mutant. “Results not typical” has never been more appropriate, so let’s put a big ol’ asterisk on this report.

While valid since it’s your own personal experience, there’s nothing within a million miles to suggest or infer that Mary would feel similar.[/quote]

I find this very strange also but I have a close friend who has been heavy his whole life. When he was trying to lose weight I gave him HOT-ROX and he also would feel like he could take a nap if he wanted too. I switched him to the ECA stack which is my favorite because I cant tolerate the yohimbe in HOT-ROX and he had same result. No stimulation at all. He felt nothing from either compound. I found it so strange.

Does it have any side effects ?

As @Chris_Colucci mentioned, some folks might feel jittery the first time, so best to start with a low dose (1 cap in the AM) and see how you feel, then 1 cap in the PM. If you feel fine you can move up to 2 caps each dose (this info is on the label). Personally I’ve taken HOT ROX numerous times over the years and have never had any issues.

Chris, just ordered my Hot-Rox for the first time today. I have been using Performix SST, time to switch it up. Any idea how they compare?
thanks