Biotest

Fat and Pissed Off 4/26

Well I started this thing today . I am sick and tired of loking and feeling like hell. I took the pictures and all I can say is DAMN!!! talk about a huge lump of crap!

Here are my measurements pics to follow soon.

Height 6,1"
Weight 253 lbs
Neck 17.5"
Chest 47"
Abdomen 48"
Upper Arm 15.5"
Thigh 24.5
Calves 16.5

I have been following the V-Diet forums for a few months and everyone elses experiences have motivated me to do this myself.

Everyone feels the same way when they have to post a pic pre-any kind of training…

I’m starting Monday. I’m apprehensive about posting pics too.

I’m not just a fat lump but a hairy one too.

Keep us updated with your progress. Stay angry.

Welcome, posting pictures is pretty unnerving, I posted ones from the neck down. You’ll do great!

Oh just block out your face!

Then once your log fills up because you are doing so well on the diet, throw your face out there on page 3 or 4.

Good luck

Well its day two and I’m not feeling so hot. I am having a herd time getting all of these shakes down. Yesterday I missed one of my small shakes because I was just so damn full! I woke up this morning feeling like i just ate the local Golden Corral out of business.

Three 24oz and two 16oz shakes seems like alot but I’m sure that as I adjust that will change.

I think my body is rebelling against me because I am having some crazy physical reactions. For instance, one minute everything is fine and then all of the sudden I will be burning up and sweating profusely. Anyway … I am just going to nut it up an push through the first few days.

Weclome aboard!

You can play with the amount of water or ice you use in your shakes. Feel free to use more or less. Everyone has a different preference.

Just push through and keep on w/ the shakes. I was incredibly full the first few days…actually yesterday, day 5 (for me) was the first time I’ve felt hungry.

Hey, I started today and feel the same way with the picture thing. I took the pictures anyways and will post them tonight. I’m scared as hell but want the motivation they will bring.

[quote]jeholland wrote:
Well its day two and I’m not feeling so hot. I am having a herd time getting all of these shakes down. Yesterday I missed one of my small shakes because I was just so damn full! I woke up this morning feeling like i just ate the local Golden Corral out of business.[/quote]

Keep up with it and you’ll start feeling much better. Initially it’s rocky, but when you get into the swing of things and start seeing results you’ll be immensely proud. Kick ass and prepare to be stunned at how much better you’ll begin to feel.

They physical sides will become much less apparent in a few days. STICK WITH IT. Just imagine in a few weeks where you will be if you continue on as opposed to where you will be if you don’t. You will still be around, but you just won’t be AS round.

Thanks for all of the encouragement.

I woke up nauseated with a screamin headache. After a fist full of ibuprofen the hadache was gone but just looking at that blender made me want to puke. So i tried something different. I ate the milled flax seed dry(sounds gross but mmmmm) and it settled my stomache right away. I was able to drink my entire breakfast and feel great.

Day four is a go. I’m starting to adjust to the shakes. This morning has started off much better.

Does anyone know how to easily resize pictures for posting. I took mine with with an slr and didn’t realize that i still had it on RAW. The pictures are HUGE!! I guess I could retake them but they were taken a few dys ago and I’m already a few pounds down.

I know I haven’t been keeping up with my posts but my diet has benn going pretty good. I have not been consistant with my training but going forward that is priority number one.

Today is day seven and I am looking forward to my first HSM.

I weighed in this morning and I am down to 245 lbs. Thats 8 lbs in one freakin’ week!! Perhaps that is the reward for insanity. My goal of 25 lbs is definately within reach.

great job

After 2 weeks i am down 12 pounds