Biotest

Fast Weight Loss, Drop 40 Pounds?

I used to always be in the gym, sometimes twice a day. Over the past year I havent found the time to take care of my physique and Ive gained at least 40 pounds of solid fat.

I pretty much sit all day at my job, sleep for 8 hours and the remaining 8 hours are spent doing things that need to be done at home or playing baseball (which is not the most physically demanding sport).

i want to drop this 40 pounds of fat as fast as possible.
im thinking…

Fasting???
Long cardio sessions???
caffine and ephedrine???
cutting out fat and sugar???

errrr… why not try the Velocity Diet… you seem to have found your way to this forum…

this is the solution that will maximize fat loss while minimizing muscle loss.
dan

Anorexia = Bad

Velocity Diet followed by proper transition phase = Good

Comprende?

V-Diet, i’ve lost 14lb in the first week.

I’m kind of confused. You posted this in the VD forum, which is pretty much the fastest way to drop those unwanted pounds. While you won’t lose 40 during the 6 week diet, you’ll probably do half that easily.

Try the velocity diet and don’t do the whole fasting thing - that’s incredibly inefficient and unhealthy.

I don’t think Shugs will appreciate this place being called the VD forum. Let’s start a petition to rename this diet “Chris Shugart’s VD”

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I don’t think Shugs will appreciate this place being called the VD forum. Let’s start a petition to rename this diet “Chris Shugart’s VD”[/quote]

Seconded

[quote]animal4life wrote:

i want to drop this 40 pounds of fat as fast as possible.
im thinking…

[/quote]

cut off an arm, maybe a leg if your arm doesn’t weigh enough.
Seriously, why not try a more sensible approach than what you’re suggesting?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Seriously, why not try a more sensible approach than what you’re suggesting?[/quote]

The head seems to be dead weight. If you don’t use it, you don’t need it!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Seriously, why not try a more sensible approach than what you’re suggesting?

The head seems to be dead weight. If you don’t use it, you don’t need it![/quote]

bwhahaha, that was good

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.