Biotest

Failed the V-Diet Thanks to My Retardedness

But I am going to try again.

Here is what happened. I ordered 11 low carb shakes and all chocolate flavored. At first I really really loved them but then I started to hate the chocolate flavor. And the last 2 days I have been throwing up the shake as soon as it goes in. So I quit the diet for a while and I have ordered 2 or each of the other flavors. Until then I am going to try and force myself to eat better. I won’t be wasting anymore HOT-ROX but I will take one Flameout daily.

My advise to anyone who wants to start the diet is to definitely get different flavors.
I would like to mention that I lost 16lbs in the last 2 weeks.

Chocolate is the worst shake of all for me. I can barely gag them down. Yesterday a little bit of a chocolate shake came back up and out of me. Thought chocolate would be my favorite. Wrong-o. Strawberry is the least objectionable for me. Still not great, but definitely goes down easier than Choc-Monster.

Stop bitching out and drink the damn shakes. Who cares if they taste good, your psyching yourself out into dreading it so much your throwing it back up.

Just don’t think about it and drink it.

Try adding some cinnamon to the shakes, or some other no calorie flavoring.

Instant coffee works great for me…keeps the sweetness down a little.

You’re thowing up Metabolic Drive shakes!?

Fucking pathetic.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Fucking pathetic.[/quote]

What’s pathetic is your going out of your way to be this rude.

Congratulations on the weight loss moeeed, and better luck with the new shakes!

[quote]sluicy wrote:

Congratulations on the weight loss Kristen, and better luck with the new shakes![/quote]

I had the same problem this guy did when I first started, I just needed a kick in the ass from someone and tell me to suck it up to finish it, it is just in my head. It was and after I realized this I felt like an idiot.

Being “nice” isn’t always the right answer. He’s just being a pussy for not drinking the shakes.

Well I think that variation will motivate me more rather than drinking the same shake again and again. I am going to give 2 jars to a collegue, I mentioned and reffered him to T-Nation and I told him how helpfull everyone is. He is going to start shortly.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Fucking pathetic.

Congratulations on the weight loss moeeed, and better luck with the new shakes![/quote]

Moeeed doesn’t need ‘better luck’. Moeed needs to stop taking pats on the back for failing at simple tasks. Moeeed needs to realize that what Moeeed is doing is ridiculous.

[quote]Moeeed wrote:
Well I think that variation will motivate me more rather than drinking the same shake again and again. I am going to give 2 jars to a collegue, I mentioned and reffered him to T-Nation and I told him how helpfull everyone is. He is going to start shortly.[/quote]

Fat loss is your motivation, not the flavor of your protein shake. Is the entire V-Diet forum like this?

Yes victome, it’s like this. People bitching about Metabolic Drive shakes even though it’s one of the best tasting shakes out there. If people want to taste truly horrid protein go get some designer whey or metRx or EAS like people used to have to take since those were the only brands. People that are new to shakes have no idea how good they have it.

As far as I am concerned anybody that does not absolutely hate MD shakes (especially chocolate) during and some time after the V-Diet is either a serious case of sweet tooth or is laking any sense of taste whatsoever.

Quitting the V-diet after regularly throwing up shakes is NOT a lack of motivation but the only sane thing to do.

I also threw up my morning shake until I stopped drinking the shake together with fish oil caps and HRX.

I did the V-Diet and although the chocolate got old after awhile I just switched to strawberry after the diet for my regular shakes. Now I’m back to chocolate again.

[quote]chris666 wrote:
As far as I am concerned anybody that does not absolutely hate MD shakes (especially chocolate) during and some time after the V-Diet is either a serious case of sweet tooth or is laking any sense of taste whatsoever.

Quitting the V-diet after regularly throwing up shakes is NOT a lack of motivation but the only sane thing to do.

I also threw up my morning shake until I stopped drinking the shake together with fish oil caps and HRX.
[/quote]

The question isn’t whether you hate them or not, they get old, its going to happen. It is whether you quit on it or not.

And to your other point, you found something was going wrong and switched it so you could continue, thats all that matters.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Fat loss is your motivation, not the flavor of your protein shake. Is the entire V-Diet forum like this?[/quote]

Yes. I can see why people look down on the diet, given the representation. But there are a handful of people who can stick with it and not whine like bitches.

One of the first topics in here was about how flax seeds where “yucky”.

I almost cried.

I guess there is a difference between the shakes getting old and regularly throwing them up.

And so does the OP. I give him props doing 2 weeks on MD choc alone. With multiple flavors the next V-Diet is going to be a breeze for him.

Come on, guys, the OP is not just bitching, has got good results so far and is also giving a good tip which is to order multiple MD flavors for the V-Diet. Granted, this will be pretty obvious for most but anyway.

Protein shakes rule. Stop bitching and do it or don’t. I’ve never understood how someone can THROW UP a protein shake. What is that about? I understand flavors getting old but outright puking it up is just something I don’t get. What do you eat regularly that when you drink a protein shake you THROW IT UP?!?

[quote]chris666 wrote:

And so does the OP. I give him props doing 2 weeks on MD choc alone. With multiple flavors the next V-Diet is going to be a breeze for him.
[/quote]

I honestly believe he was struggling and used the protein shake being “yucky” as a reason to justify quitting the diet, but that’s just my opinion.

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
Protein shakes rule. Stop bitching and do it or don’t. I’ve never understood how someone can THROW UP a protein shake. What is that about? I understand flavors getting old but outright puking it up is just something I don’t get. What do you eat regularly that when you drink a protein shake you THROW IT UP?!?[/quote]

This is what I don’t understand. My protein shake is the best-tasting thing I have all day. I can imagine gorwing tried of the same flavor all the time, but physically rejecting it? That’s some serious lack of mental discipline, the kind where I wonder how he continues breathing throughout the day. I wish I could afford to eat nothing but protein shakes for a month. It would be much easier than my current diet.