Biotest

Fahrenheit and Algergy Meds

Hello all,

my wife just started using Fahrenheit and noticed the warnings about not taking it with allergy medication. She’s currently on Zyrtek. What are the possible interactions and should she stop taking the Fahrenheit?

La’

[quote]redsol1 wrote:
Hello all,

my wife just started using Fahrenheit and noticed the warnings about not taking it with allergy medication. She’s currently on Zyrtek. What are the possible interactions and should she stop taking the Fahrenheit?

La’[/quote]

If you are going to use any stimulant with allergy medication, first and foremost you need to be aware of the stimulant content in the actual allergy medication. This is especially true if there’s a decongestant component to the allergy medication since most decongestant ingredients are indeed stimulants (usually used for the purpose of bronchodilation).

Sorry, we can’t comment on specific medications. All we can say is basically “read and follow label warnings.”

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sorry, we can’t comment on specific medications. All we can say is basically “read and follow label warnings.”

[/quote]

Chris, understand completely. Thanks for the replay

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:
If you are going to use any stimulant with allergy medication, first and foremost you need to be aware of the stimulant content in the actual allergy medication. This is especially true if there’s a decongestant component to the allergy medication since most decongestant ingredients are indeed stimulants (usually used for the purpose of bronchodilation).[/quote]

Kissadookie,

That makes perfect sense. I checked her version of Zyrtec and there are no stimulants in it. Thanks for the help!

La’

[quote]redsol1 wrote:

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:
If you are going to use any stimulant with allergy medication, first and foremost you need to be aware of the stimulant content in the actual allergy medication. This is especially true if there’s a decongestant component to the allergy medication since most decongestant ingredients are indeed stimulants (usually used for the purpose of bronchodilation).[/quote]

Kissadookie,

That makes perfect sense. I checked her version of Zyrtec and there are no stimulants in it. Thanks for the help!

La’[/quote]

Glad to help buddy. I also suffer from allergies and I also use stimulant preworkouts pretty much daily (in the gym every morning unless I am incredibly ill, the gym is closed, or if I’m possibly on vacation in which I would probably still be hitting a gym somewhere :stuck_out_tongue: ). So I have looked into the subject at a personal level :smiley: