Biotest

Extra Supplements: A Guide

[quote]Gamedawg wrote:
Chris,
I will be starting the V-Diet 3.0 in Monday. Can I continue supplementing AAKG twice a day while on the diet? Thanks in advance. [/quote]

It shouldn’t be a problem, but honestly, arginine doesn’t really do much to begin with. Lots of info in our archives if you’re curious and want to run a search.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
RoLe wrote:
I have similar problems as reesemortensen! Im from Slovenia (middle Europe) and our fitness stores dont have Biotest products! is there any possibility to use any other product and get the same results or is Biotest really that different? Im not asking about names, I just want to know what to look for when searching for products which could do the same job?

Thak you

Those who use different products fail or get poor results.

Read the info page for each Biotest product. Most of the time, there just aren’t similar products. Oh sure, you can get “protein powder” and a “fat burner” elsewhere, but that’s usually like saying since both a 2009 Lexus and a 1972 Ford Pinto are both cars with wheels and doors and transmissions, they’re “the same thing.” Um, not quite.

(1972 Pintos are the ones that blew up during minor fender benders, BTW.)

Look, I don’t like seeing people talk about how the V-Diet “didn’t work.” Why? Because if you ask them a few questions, you soon learn that they didn’t train correctly and, most importantly, they didn’t use the right supplements. In other words, they weren’t really even on the V-Diet.

There is a clear pattern to those who don’t succeed with the diet. Step one to failure: use non-Biotest products.

Again, I’ve been watching that pattern occur for close to four years. And I WANT you to succeed.

My suggestion to all people who can’t get Biotest supplements is to choose another diet from the T-Muscle archives.

[/quote]

Thanks Chris

Irrespective of the diet, there is a big confusion on supplement market and many supplements just dont do ther job for which they have been designed, even if you are not on any “special” diet! thats why I asked, because there is too many shity products and it takes time to find which really work.

Too bad we dont have Biotest here (which I dont know why … we have almost every brand of fitness supplement, but not Biotest … maybe the content is the problem …?) Like I always say, its not nice to live in a really small country

I guess I will just have to stick to hard work and sensible diet like always:)

May I use the Superfood, and leucine mixed together in water 2xs a day instead of in my shakes?

Thanks
Donna

[quote]D0NNA wrote:
May I use the Superfood, and leucine mixed together in water 2xs a day instead of in my shakes?

Thanks
Donna[/quote]

Yes, that’s fine. But ideally, take the L-Leucine with the shakes. Doesn’t have to be IN the shakes, but take it at the same time as your shakes.

Glutamine?

[quote]jruez wrote:
Glutamine?[/quote]

No need for it. Surge Recovery contains some anyway.

hello chris first thanx a million for your time and effort u give for those who wnat to use V-Diet .

i have 1 imp question to ask …being a actor iam going to use this diet from monday to get best possible fat loss results . so far i have been on the anabolic diet for last 3 years and i did have a great strenght increase . after i finish the V-Diet for 4 weeks and then the 2 weeks transition when i can start the V-Diet again ?

i can start it after the 2 weeks transition ?or u suggest to take a gap …and how long must be the gap ? and do u get the same speed of fat loss in the second run of V-Diet also ? and do we also lose some more fat in the transition period ? i would be pleased if u could answer the questions and thanx again for all u do .

[quote]raviraj wrote:
hello chris first thanx a million for your time and effort u give for those who wnat to use V-Diet .

i have 1 imp question to ask …being a actor iam going to use this diet from monday to get best possible fat loss results . so far i have been on the anabolic diet for last 3 years and i did have a great strenght increase . after i finish the V-Diet for 4 weeks and then the 2 weeks transition when i can start the V-Diet again ?

i can start it after the 2 weeks transition ?or u suggest to take a gap …and how long must be the gap ? and do u get the same speed of fat loss in the second run of V-Diet also ? and do we also lose some more fat in the transition period ? i would be pleased if u could answer the questions and thanx again for all u do .[/quote]

1. You may do another V-Diet four to six weeks after you finish the two-week Transition phase.

2. Your second V-Diet’s fat loss depends on how much you still have left to lose. Basically, the fatter a person is the faster they lose it. Once they get close to their goal weight, the fat loss slows down. This is natural and happens with every diet. Basically, if a person only has 10 pounds left to lose, he’s not going to lose a full 20 on his second V-Diet. It just isn’t there to lose.

3. Yes, most people continue to lose fat during the Transition phase.

thanx so much for u prompt response iam 92 kgs now and iam planning to get somewhere to 78-80kgs u think its possible to get on those numbers with 2 rounds of V-Diet with a gap of say 6 weeks and in those 6 weeks can i follow the anabolic style of diet just minus the saturated fat the only source of sat fat will be extra virgin coconut oil and egg yolks ? thanx once again a million times

[quote]raviraj wrote:
thanx so much for u prompt response iam 92 kgs now and iam planning to get somewhere to 78-80kgs u think its possible to get on those numbers with 2 rounds of V-Diet with a gap of say 6 weeks and in those 6 weeks can i follow the anabolic style of diet just minus the saturated fat the only source of sat fat will be extra virgin coconut oil and egg yolks ? thanx once again a million times[/quote]

I have no idea. My crystal ball is broken.

Plus I don’t think in kgs. [smiley face and all that]

Hey Chris,

If I were to do a cycle of 11-T on the V-Diet would it be better to do the cycle in the first 2 weeks, middle 2 weeks, final 2 weeks or during the transition.

[quote]Ongernaut wrote:
Hey Chris,

If I were to do a cycle of 11-T on the V-Diet would it be better to do the cycle in the first 2 weeks, middle 2 weeks, final 2 weeks or during the transition.[/quote]

You know, I really haven’t played with it yet. I’m not sure how it would best be utilized. But we’ve outlined in the V-Diet plan all the required supplements for best results. I’d just stick to those.

hello chris …iam extremely sorry maybe my question was very silly and i do understand u have many other imp messages to reply so iam extremely sorry , iam 202 pounds by the way any way thanx a lot anyways

…i will be starting the diet on monday thats 9 of march and hope it goes well and i lose a good amount of fat in this 28 days … thanx again for everything

[quote]raviraj wrote:
hello chris …iam extremely sorry maybe my question was very silly and i do understand u have many other imp messages to reply so iam extremely sorry , iam 202 pounds by the way any way thanx a lot anyways

…i will be starting the diet on monday thats 9 of march and hope it goes well and i lose a good amount of fat in this 28 days … thanx again for everything[/quote]

Your plan sounds good. Keep us updated!

Hey Chris - day 2 of the V-Diet…a bit of a headache today from the lack of caffeine, but I’ll get over it…

Regarding Surge, do we only take that on lifting workout days, or do we take it after our walks, as well?

[quote]mulder wrote:
Hey Chris - day 2 of the V-Diet…a bit of a headache today from the lack of caffeine, but I’ll get over it…

Regarding Surge, do we only take that on lifting workout days, or do we take it after our walks, as well?[/quote]

Lifting only. Not after NEPA, and not after the V-Burn.

Hey Chris, I am about to begin the V-Diet and am really pumped about it. One question, have you had any experience with clenbuterol while on the diet?

[quote]TopSpeedG35 wrote:
Hey Chris, I am about to begin the V-Diet and am really pumped about it. One question, have you had any experience with clenbuterol while on the diet? [/quote]

I tried it once, though not with the V-Diet. Fat loss was nothing to write home about. And it made me feel like hell. I actually tossed it in the trash after HOT-ROX Extreme came out. Clen also has no muscle retention properties, so that’s another mark against it.

Thanks man, I have some laying around so I figured I’d try it out but, like you’ve said sssoooo many times before to others. Stick to the diet!!! Haha…

Chris,

We are mid way through the v diet on day 18 and was wondering, more curious actually if you had done a comparison of V dieters who used HOT-ROX and those that did the V diet with out HOT-ROX in relation to fat loss.

Thanks

Dave and April

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.