Biotest

Extending the Transition Periods

Hey Chris,

Wondered if it would be ok to extend the week 5 transition a bit to last a couple of more weeks. So have say 4 weeks of 1 HSM a day and then getting to week 6 (which I imagine will look like my normal diet once I have finished this up).

Extending it a week or so is okay, but it’s better to get back to mostly HSMs and a shake or so per day after that.

You may also want to look into the Pulse Fast protocol for continued results or long-term maintenance of fat loss: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/velocity_life/mag10_pulse_fast_1?src=vdiet

Are there any threads on how to properly combine the pulse fast regimen with the transition period of the v-diet? Specifically, would the prescribed workouts change?

[quote]kingsley6 wrote:
Are there any threads on how to properly combine the pulse fast regimen with the transition period of the v-diet? Specifically, would the prescribed workouts change?[/quote]

The Pulse Fast can done a variety of ways (per week, that is). I’d suggest either every Monday or Monday/Thursday. The rest of the days would normal Transition days.