Biotest

Experimenting with Mixing Plazma and MAG-10

I’ve had some problems with Plazma (2 scoops in 1000ml of water) making me feel bloated and full, and I can feel it sloshing around in my stomach during my workout, even feeling nauseous on occasion.

Lately, I’ve actually been mixing Plazma with MAG-10 (1 to 1.5 scoops of Plazma, 2 scoops MAG-10 in 1200 ml of water). I find that my stomach tolerates it a lot better, and I haven’t really noticed any negative effects on my workouts.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has had the same experiences, or has tried mixing the two. Can you see the two combined having negative effects?

There isn’t any negative effect of combination, only essentially a transition from the product being fully supportive of a workout (Plazma) to not really being workout oriented, but purely focused towards providing an optimal protein form (with a small amount of cyclic dextrin.)

I do sometimes myself use a combination, if I’m particularly strictly limiting carbs and caloric intake. I have no stomach issues either way. When doing this, rather than physically mixing, I prefer to use 1.5 scoops of Plazma pre-workout, and MAG-10 during the workout. It’s not quite as good as all-Plazma, but in the above situation for me it’s very suitable.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.