Biotest

Expect Different Results While on HRT?

I have been on hormone replacement therapy for two years now. The first time I did the velocity diet was spring of 2007. I was not on HRT then. I inject 100mg/week of test cyp and also take 1grain/day of armour thyroid. Should I expect different results than I had the first time if I follow the nutrition and workout guidelines to a T?

If your hormones are back to normal then you’ll probably get better results with the V-Diet. Everything just works better with that foundation taken care of.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If your hormones are back to normal then you’ll probably get better results with the V-Diet. Everything just works better with that foundation taken care of. [/quote]

Thanks for the quick response. That was my initial thought as well. I also thought that my testosterone being level would keep me from dropping any water weight and appearing leaner. It definitely would accomplish the goal of redirecting eating habits and losing fat, but I wasn’t sure I would see the initial dump of water weight.

Hmm, I’m not sure either, honestly. I’m not sure of HRT levels of T would cause extra water retention.