Biotest

Exogenous vs Endogenous PA

Question: focused bodypart hypertrophy training produces localized (internal) PA endogenously, but is there a spill over effect to the rest of the body? I.e. does the localized PA generation stay in the generalized area or does a significant amount get circulated throughout the whole body?

We all have read that squats, deadlifts, benching, etc stimulate acute testosterone and other growth factors, moreso than smaller muscle group training…one of these items stimulated is obviously PA, and due to the nature of the number of muscles used in compound movements alot more PA is generated. If PA “spills” out to the rest of the body from localized leg training for example, then taking exogenous PA like Biotest m-PA is like squatting!

This gets me wondering based upon the obvious thinking of some bodybuilders who will take things to the limit: injectable PA product. Something like this would be very localized (body part specific for lagging bodyparts) and I’m wondering, hypothetically of course, if site “application” of a PA injectable would be an addition to the take it to the limit warriors out there. It might be way better healthwise than synthol.

Buff, I must tip my hat to you. You always have some interesting ideas and insights. I enjoy your posts and please keep posting about your Micro-PA experience. I am a bit skeptical, especially long term, but put value on your ideas and experiences.

Thanks again.

[quote]Myosin wrote:
Buff, I must tip my hat to you. You always have some interesting ideas and insights. I enjoy your posts and please keep posting about your Micro-PA experience. I am a bit skeptical, especially long term, but put value on your ideas and experiences.

Thanks again.[/quote]

Myosin, thanks for those kind words. I am no different than you, my friend, in my interest in how to best utilize these new nutritional tools in my arsenal to achieve better and greater physique development.

I am always skeptical of everything that any nutritional company or any coach puts out there…but I personally don’t let my skepticism prevent me from trying things out to determine how true things are for ME. What works for some doesn’t work for me and vice versa, so the ONLY way for me to tell is trying things out myself. I am extremely lucky that I have the funds to do this as it definitely takes funds to experiment like this “willy nilly” so to speak.

This goes for “recommended” dosages and protocols as well. The micro-PA bottle says one dose of 6 caps pre-workout; I am interested in increasing the dosages (as it seems like the protocol Amit is doing) to see the effects on me. The science really seem to point that increasing frequency has got to offer some great possibilities.