Biotest

Excessive Urination

I’ve been pissing like a racehorse lately - is there a diuretic in any of the mixtures or pills or is it just all the liquid in the shakes?

There is no specific diuretic in anything in the V-Diet package, though any stimulant can make one urinate more. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX Extreme contains some caffeine and yohimbine. But most people who do the V-Diet are greatly increasing their normal water intake just from having all the shakes, so that could be it too.

What’s the best way to combat this problem? I find myself waking up at least a couple of times at night, just to piss and it’s becoming a problem. Should I increase my sodium intake before bed?

[quote]Swole Don Draper wrote:
What’s the best way to combat this problem? I find myself waking up at least a couple of times at night, just to piss and it’s becoming a problem. Should I increase my sodium intake before bed?[/quote]

Are you on the V-Diet? Sorry, your post was unclear.

Sorry, I am not. I’m on a very clean, low carb diet, except pwo. This is killing my sleep cycle though, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Increased urination is very common with any lower carb diet. Breaking down glycogen releases a lot of water.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.