Biotest

Excess Insulin in the Bloodstream

Chris, Does the Pulse Fast and V-Diet flush excess blood sugar and/or insulin from our bloodstream or in some way regulate our systems? I just watched a clip on YouTube that gave me an “ah hah” moment and explained how insulin and blood sugar work to keep us fat (Kindergarten style). I’m sure there is something on the site that addresses this, but I don’t know where to find it.

Well, the V-Diet is a low(er) carb diet and the Pulse Fast can help you to become more insulin sensitive. Both good when it comes to this issue.

The search engine works very well here now. Just toggle it over to “articles” after searching and you’ll bring up some good info.

That’s a pretty good video milgirl. I am going to forward that to my Dad. He probably still won’t get it, but at least I am trying to get him pointed in the right direction.

[quote]Icarus wrote:
That’s a pretty good video milgirl. I am going to forward that to my Dad. He probably still won’t get it, but at least I am trying to get him pointed in the right direction.[/quote]

His blog is great too: http://www.fathead-movie.com/