Biotest

Entering My 2nd Run of the V-Diet

Hey Guys,

I been away for some time because I’ve been busy with the process of getting my ass into grad school. You know how dat is, gotta be "lean wit brains"lol. I just wanted to update you on my status with the v-diet.

My journey with the Velocity Diet began back on March 24th - April 21st I dropped 25 lbs. from then till now, the weight loss process has slowed down and i’ve only lost 6 more lbs. Anyways, im im going to Florida on June 16th and i wanted to do another 15 day cycle.

1.would it be safe to do so?
2. should i do all shakes per day or shakes and one meal?
3. I’ve run out of HOT-ROX, should i purchase more, or use another Thermogenic?

No one cares apparently because we have a hot chick doing the V-Diet. Everyones posting there.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2176497

Shes pretty hot imo.

Oh, and in response to your post I would suggest you re-read the V-Diet article because I’m gonna bet you didn’t read it.

My rationale stems from your use of diction.

Congrats on your weight loss!

Like you know, with the V-Diet it’s pretty much all or nothing. If you’re not going to do the 28 days + the transition, dont do it at all. You’ll be wasting your time and money. Personally if you’ve only got a few weeks, start eating as clean as possible, and do the V-Diet lite.

Good luck girl!!

[quote]Gene_lasker wrote:

Shes pretty hot imo.[/quote]

hahahah thanks for your support!

Best of luck! If you’ve already done the full V-Diet then a short cycle should be a piece of cake. I’d run it by Shugs to see what you should do, because I know he’s written about ‘mini V-Diets’ in the past if my memory is correct.

[quote]Gene_lasker wrote:
No one cares apparently because we have a hot chick doing the V-Diet. Everyones posting there.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2176497

Shes pretty hot imo.[/quote]

OK…seems like we got someone who wants to start shyt for no reason but that’s ok. All I’m going to say is “Hi Hater” Last time I checked, this is a forum for support right? So Answer me this if you have nothing intelligent to say then why bother posting.

Go i hide under a rock you Fraggle! F.Y.I, I have read Shugart’s article, clearly you haven’t because it states that you can continue the transition phase for as long as you’d like. By the way WTF is an IMO? Man, people and their retarded words.

[quote]Sayjin wrote:
Best of luck! If you’ve already done the full V-Diet then a short cycle should be a piece of cake. I’d run it by Shugs to see what you should do, because I know he’s written about ‘mini V-Diets’ in the past if my memory is correct.[/quote]

Oh and Sayjin, thanks for your positive words, appreciate them very much. im going to do another search.

[quote]lexee_tha_great wrote:

By the way WTF is an IMO? Man, white people and their retarded words.[/quote]

IMO = In My Opinion

Good luck with the second run lexee, you did great the first time, 25 pounds lost in 28 days is awesome! Keep on keepin on.