Biotest

End of Week 1

Just finished week one and had a few conclusions and questions I thought I’d share.

The biggest thing I’ve noticed in the first week is timing. If i don’t down a shake every 2.5-3 hours I’m surprisingly hungry. But then when I do get a shake I’m full, not completely stuffed but definitely satisfied. I knew that casein was slower digesting then whey but didn’t think it would be as noticeable as it is.

I read about taking some of the Surge Recovery on the way to the gym and then killing the rest afterward, tried it and absolutely loved it, it definitely helped in the gym bravo who ever thought it up. And my final conclusion after week one (and I mean this as respectfully as possible) is that Chad Waterbury is evil. Seriously, the short rest periods are absolute killers, to the ego and body, but its an amazing program, can’t wait to jump into “Get Huge in a Hurry” once done with the V-Diet.

Now for the questions:

1. On the V-Burn it say 0 second rest, tried going right from one circuit to the next without pause and died halfway through, is this just a symptom of me being out of shape or can I pause in between circuits?

2. I have about a 15-20 min walk to and from class everyday, then work as a server at night. Should I still make it a point to go on the NEPA walks?

[quote]braddka wrote:
Just finished week one and had a few conclusions and questions I thought I’d share.

The biggest thing I’ve noticed in the first week is timing. If i don’t down a shake every 2.5-3 hours I’m surprisingly hungry. But then when I do get a shake I’m full, not completely stuffed but definitely satisfied. I knew that casein was slower digesting then whey but didn’t think it would be as noticeable as it is.

I read about taking some of the Surge Recovery on the way to the gym and then killing the rest afterward, tried it and absolutely loved it, it definitely helped in the gym bravo who ever thought it up. And my final conclusion after week one (and I mean this as respectfully as possible) is that Chad Waterbury is evil. Seriously, the short rest periods are absolute killers, to the ego and body, but its an amazing program, can’t wait to jump into “Get Huge in a Hurry” once done with the V-Diet.

Now for the questions:

1. On the V-Burn it say 0 second rest, tried going right from one circuit to the next without pause and died halfway through, is this just a symptom of me being out of shape or can I pause in between circuits?

2. I have about a 15-20 min walk to and from class everyday, then work as a server at night. Should I still make it a point to go on the NEPA walks?

[/quote]

1. Pausing to catch your breath is better than death, you bet. Seriously, just try to beat your tome every week. That’s all you need to shoot for.

2. Extra NEPA never hurts. But I wouldn’t worry too much if you missed a day given that your natural NEPA is probably higher than the average persons. I’d do the extra NEPA since it can’t hurt or lead to overtraining.