Biotest

End of the Blob Era!

Hello everyone,

I decided to start the Velocity Diet tomorrow morning. It has been several weeks since I live with my overweight, but now I can not stand it. Every day I’m angry with myself. I’m totally piss off with my situation, and I think it’s a good mindset to start the Velocity Diet.

My stats will follow tomorrow, along with the photo before. In average my height is 5ft9, and yesterday my weight was 205 pounds.

My main challenge will be getting the idea to my wife, who is lucky enough because she eats poorly, do not exercise, and remains thin. For my part, I am only thinking about food, I’m exercising 3-4 times a week, and yet I still gain weight. She wills not do this diet, but I know she’s going to complain that I did.

Finally, sorry if my English is not very good, I also see this forum as an opportunity to practice my English writing.

The blob must die!

Stay tuned.

Well here are my stats:

Height: 5"9
Weight: 205 pounds
Neck: 15’
Biceps: 12’
Chest: 40,5’
Waist navel : 39’
Waist largest: 42,5’
Upper leg: 24’
Lower leg : 16’

Body fat % (check with accu-measure) around the waist: 26,9%

And finally, first image…

Damn the first pic is really too big, sorry for that. Here the same pic, but a lot smaller I hope…

And the repeat of my stats:

Well here are my stats:

Height: 5"9
Weight: 205 pounds
Neck: 15’
Biceps: 12’
Chest: 40,5’
Waist navel : 39’
Waist largest: 42,5’
Upper leg: 24’
Lower leg : 16’

Body fat % (check with accu-measure) around the waist: 26,9%

Another Pic

Good luck man and keep the,motivation and mind set and you will have no problem.