Biotest

Emergency Meal

On day 24 of the V-Diet and I won’t be able to get any protein powder until the afternoon (away from home where all my Metabolic Drive is… accidentally underestimated and brought too little). 8 hours after waking seems like a long time to go without food, considering that’s 16 consecutive without.

Would it be better to go that long without any food? Or to find the cleanest protein source available (chicken breast)?

Take this with a grain of salt (since I’m not Chris), but if I were in your shoes, I’d just buy a few protein shake packets from GNC. I realize they’re not MD, but for me, the liquid meal aspect is just as important as getting all the nutrition in, especially when it comes to solidifying habits.

But then again, you’re 4 days away from finishing the diet. Could you move up your HSM?

I would do one of the following, in order of preference:

1. Move up your HSM to this morning.

2. Go buy some protein powder and substitute it. Preferably a low-carb milk-protein blend. This diet was intented to be used with Metabolic Drive, but if you’ve made it this far, you can probably tough out half a day with something not quite as good.

3. If neither of the above two options are possible, eat a calorically equivalent amount of meat to what you would normally eat.