Biotest

Effects of Busy Work on V-Diet

I am 21 years old and wanting to start a V-Diet for the first time form what i can tyell through the reading excercise is an issue and somethingim not sure how to deal with. As a job i am working a summer groundskeeping on a golf cours this meand long hours often physical work such as strimming and raking mixed with less physical work.

Would this effect the diet in any way or would i have to alter the way i calculate my calories for thses worked days? Also would rugby training be out of the question?
Thanks
Aaron

With a physical labor job, you can skip the daily NEPA walk on work days.

This reminds me…

A friend of mine wants to do the V-Diet as well, but has a physically active job. Washing trucks all day long manually. Now I feel dizzy after merely 40mins of intense work-outs…how will he survive an entire work day with low carbs? Is it ok to increase his daily carb intake? Or is there another solution?

I would like to mention that I have a Security Guard Job and I partol towers. The patroling takes me 23 mins each tower and 40 to 45 for the parking lots (3 towers and 1 parking lot. Should I stll do NEPA walks.

[quote]Falstyr wrote:
This reminds me…

A friend of mine wants to do the V-Diet as well, but has a physically active job. Washing trucks all day long manually. Now I feel dizzy after merely 40mins of intense work-outs…how will he survive an entire work day with low carbs? Is it ok to increase his daily carb intake? Or is there another solution?[/quote]

Have him stick with the exact plan for now. He can reevaluate after a week or two.

Sure, he may not feel optimally good at first working manually while on low carbs, but this ain’t exactly a diet for complainers and wussies either. [smiley face and all that]

[quote]Moeeed wrote:
I would like to mention that I have a Security Guard Job and I partol towers. The patroling takes me 23 mins each tower and 40 to 45 for the parking lots (3 towers and 1 parking lot. Should I stll do NEPA walks.[/quote]

It’s honestly hard to overdo walking, even on an extreme diet.

Those really worried about extra physical activity should take out “BCAA insurance.” See “ancillary supplement” thread stickied to top of this forum.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
[smiley face and all that] [/quote]

I lol’d