Biotest

Eccentricless Training Nutriton

Hey Chris,
I was wondering what you would recommend for me nutrition wise for an eccentricless workout with my prowler after work. I do my regular training in the morning and use Anaconda, MAG-10 and Surge.
My eccentriless workout last at most 20 minutes.

Thanks,

Good question. Because you’re not tearing down muscle tissue, I don’t see a need for extreme peri-workout nutrition, not high carb at least. I’d suggest MAG-10 or Anaconda. I usually go with MAG-10 around a Prowler session.

Great,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Just one scoop of either I assume? Is that correct?

[quote]bwbski wrote:
Just one scoop of either I assume? Is that correct?[/quote]

Just one servings, yes.

More certainly wouldn’t hurt, we’re talking under 60 cals and 0 carbs after all, but I don’t think it’s really needed for a 20 minute eccentric-less workout.

yeah that and the cost of the extra will add up…

I would love to try more, if you want to get Biotest to send me some!

Not to get to detailed in my personal finances, Im a college student and Im stricltly using the ANACONDA Protocol for my HPMASS workouts.

Instead of using 1 Scoop MAG-10/ANACONDA, how beneficial would using Biotest BCAA’s for sled work be? I typically do sledwork first thing in the morning before work/classes.

Just trying to stretch my ANACONDA supply for as long as I can. Thanks Shugs.

[quote]jmatta wrote:
Not to get to detailed in my personal finances, Im a college student and Im stricltly using the ANACONDA Protocol for my HPMASS workouts.

Instead of using 1 Scoop MAG-10/ANACONDA, how beneficial would using Biotest BCAA’s for sled work be? I typically do sledwork first thing in the morning before work/classes.

Just trying to stretch my ANACONDA supply for as long as I can. Thanks Shugs.[/quote]

I think the Biotest BCAA capsules (I think they’re capsules now, not tablets) would be fine.

I never like the idea of training in any style while “empty.” Even fasted work should be paired with some BCAA: MAG-10 or capsules.