Biotest

Ebmuscle_V Diet Log

DAY 1

Hi, my name is Tony and I started the V diet and training yesterday. I found I was full all day. Followed the meal plan as stated. Water is already leaving my body. Weighed 255.5 this morning. I chose the advanced training plan.

A Front Squat Wt. 130 5x5
B Bench Press Close Grip Wt. 170 5x5
C Chin Up BW 5x5
D Push Press dumbbells Wt. 90 5x5

NEPA immediately following workout on treadmill 4 MPH for 40 minutes. I will shoot for an hour next workout. I need to plan a little more time :slight_smile:

Age 41
Height 6’2
Weight 258
Neck 17.75
Shoulders 58
Chest - Upper 50
Chest - Lower 45
Waist - at Navel 40.5
Waist - at largest 41.5
Hips - at largest 45.25
Upper Arm - L 17.5
Upper Arm - R 17.25
Upper Leg - L 25.25
Upper Leg - R 25
Lower Leg - L 16.75
Lower Leg - R 17
Ankle - L 9.75
Ankle - R 9.75

I wish you success in your V-diet! You have a good physique to begin with, i am interested to see how it turns out once you removed some body fat!
Keep us posted!

Day 2

NEPA 60 minutes 4 mph on treadmill elevation 1.

About to have my last meal. Was a little sleepy mid afternoon so I took a HOT-ROX and that did the trick. Doing V burn tomorrow.

[quote]infected wrote:
I wish you success in your V-diet! You have a good physique to begin with, i am interested to see how it turns out once you removed some body fat!
Keep us posted![/quote]

Thanks! me too. Really looking forward to this challenge and the results. I will be keeping a log everyday to keep on course.

Good Luck, eb! Looks like you’re gonna get shredded up on this diet.

[quote]jacobtibbs wrote:
Good Luck, eb! Looks like you’re gonna get shredded up on this diet.[/quote]

That is my goal. Thanks for the support!

Day 3

Vburn kicked my ass. Completed 5 circuits in 34 minutes. Was too depleted to finish. Also now that I’m holding less water my joints were a little achy. Now that I know what I’m in for…I will set my mental state to complete the entire challenge next Sunday. Ready for a nap. zzzz On point with meals.

I was also thinking I may do my solid meal Saturday night so I have more energy reserves.

Day 4

A Bent over barbell row 205 4x5
B Over head Squat 80 4x5
C Dip 45 5x4
D Side planks dips 40

NEPA 60 min. 3.8 mph 1.0 grade

Day 5

NEPA 30 minute elliptical
30 minutes treadmill
Really sleepy today. My belly was full from having a HOT-ROX at 4 pm yesterday. so I skipped my last shake and just had nut butter. Bad idea. made me too tired in the morning. It’s sooo true what they say. Follow the program exactlty.

Good luck man ! :slight_smile: you are losing pounds quick, very good :slight_smile: keep it going

Day 6

A Pull Up BWx8
B Incline DB Press 75x8
C Deadlift Kettlebell 80x8
D Barbell Curl 60x8
E Hanging Leg Raises BWx3

NEPA treadmill 3.6 mph 45 minutes

Had real food for dinner meal last night. Lean steak, 1/2 cup brown rice and salad with no dressing. Sooooo delicious. I was thinking that i may not have dropped any more weight this morning because of it… still lost a half :slight_smile:

Meals are solid.
Got a 90 minute massage today. snored for half of it. :slight_smile:

Looks like a good start for you. Good luck! Mmmmm…steak. I can’t wait until my meal - planning for the weekend.

Day 7

NEPA 65 minutes 3.7 treadmill. I did it on an empty stomach with one HOT-ROX. Had crazy energy.

I’m loving this diet. The water and fat is coming off and my muscles aren’t getting too flat. 250.5

Day 8

A Front Squat Wt. 130x5
B Bench Press Close Grip Wt. 170x5
C Chin Up BWx5
D Push Press dumbbells Wt. 90x5

I broke down and had a solid meal for dinner. Steak and black beans with a side salad no dressing. I am quite amazed at how quickly this program works. All meals were on point. I also did the first week without milled flaxseed and fiber chews. I purchased yesterday and started. Makes me more full for sure.

killing it!

Day 12

wt 250

I have been eating one solid meal a day and sticking to the workouts and meal plan as stated. I experienced such dramatic shifts so quickly I decided to add one meal. I know I should be following exactly, but I am completely happy with the changes.

You should be done by now, results? pics? :slight_smile:

Day 1

After a year of not hitting the gym much and eating pretty crappy I decided to give Velocity another round. I made it 12 days in the last time and was amazed at how quickly my body shifted. This time I will be completing the entire program. It’s incredible to see how different my body looks at the same weight a little over a year apart. My midsection is 2 inches thicker and my muscles are way less full.
I am also really excited about the real meal for dinner everyday.

Age 42
Height 6’2
Weight 257
Neck 17.75
Shoulders 56
Chest - Upper 49
Chest - Lower 44
Waist Above- 42.75
Waist - at Navel 43
Waist - at largest 43.5
Hips - at largest 45.75
Upper Arm - L 17
Upper Arm - R 17
Upper Leg - L 25.75
Upper Leg - R 25.25
Lower Leg - L 16.75
Lower Leg - R 17
Ankle - L 9.75
Ankle - R 9.75

Day 9

Down 1" in midsection. Weight is the same. Was in Atlanta for business. Ate meat and veggies and shakes in between.