Biotest

Eat One Solid Healthy Meal in the First 28 days...?

Sorry quick Question, Thanks in advance for answering.

Are you allowed to eat one solid healthy meal in a week in the first phase. First 28 Days.

Thanks for reading.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do;jsessionid=9878172ECCFAC6FEE409DA57C081A661.hydra?id=2125931

The Velocity Diet achieves this through the use of a mostly-liquid nutrition plan lasting 4 weeks. During those 28 days, the V-Dieter drinks several specially formulated protein shakes and takes other supportive supplements. Once per week the V-Dieter has a solid healthy meal (SHM).

Is there a list of allowed food ? Thanks again DOHCrazy … always to the rescue :wink:

[quote]Moeeed wrote:
The Velocity Diet achieves this through the use of a mostly-liquid nutrition plan lasting 4 weeks. During those 28 days, the V-Dieter drinks several specially formulated protein shakes and takes other supportive supplements. Once per week the V-Dieter has a solid healthy meal (SHM).

Is there a list of allowed food ? Thanks again DOHCrazy … always to the rescue ;)[/quote]

There’s no list.

Stay low carb, healthy foods. Try and make the place equal ~400 calories (2 shakes worth of calories.)

do you know how many calories are in eggs, I am thinking frying eggs in extra virgin Olive Oil.

by Eggs I mean Egg Whites only of course :wink:

[quote]Moeeed wrote:
do you know how many calories are in eggs, I am thinking frying eggs in extra virgin Olive Oil.[/quote]

Too many.

Try egg beaters, taste the same. You can even get them with the yolk.

Any chicken breast Recepies ?

I hear google is great.

Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 30 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 115mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars Less than 1g
Protein 6g 10%
*Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vitamin A 15% (100% as Beta Carotene); Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%; Vitamin D 10%; Vitamin E 4%; Thiamine 10%; Riboflavin 50%; Vitamin B6 4%; Folate 15%; Vitamin B12 20%; Pantothenic Acid 10%; Zinc 4%

so I can have 200 Calories worth ? because one serving is only 30 calories.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I hear google is great.[/quote]

google != T-Nation experience.

If can’t interpret a lable for eggs I think you are going to have a pretty hard time calculating your shakes.

Chicken + Spices + George = Food…

[quote]echelon101 wrote:
If can’t interpret a lable for eggs I think you are going to have a pretty hard time calculating your shakes.

Chicken + Spices + George = Food… [/quote]

is it really hard hard to help someone else ?

Is it really hard not to waste our time and use google? FFS…

[quote]G87 wrote:
Is it really hard not to waste our time and use google? FFS…[/quote]

I don’t think I am wasting your time, as a matter of fact you are wasting your own time by coming in someone else’s thread and replying. You must lack common sense.

btw I got the info

[quote]Moeeed wrote:
G87 wrote:

I don’t think I am wasting your time, as a matter of fact you are wasting your own time by coming in someone else’s thread and replying. You must lack common sense.

btw I got the info, a mod can please lock the thread.[/quote]

No, you don’t need 200 servings worth of egg beaters. Think about it this way:

Your 400 calories allowed for a HSM are like a bank. You get 400 per week, so you should budget them wisely. Heres a link to 'Volumize Your Diet: Eat Big, Stay Lean!":

If you make an omelet with egg beaters instead of whole eggs, you ‘save’ calories to put towards onions, peppers, vegetables, picante sauce, chicken or steak, and maybe a small slice of whole grain bread.

Edit: On a side note, I am being exceptionally nice to you. Please, there are plenty of healthy meal ideas available on this website and through Google.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Moeeed wrote:
G87 wrote:

btw I got the info, a mod can please lock the thread.

No, you don’t need 200 servings worth of egg beaters. Think about it this way:

Your 400 calories allowed for a HSM are like a bank. You get 400 per week, so you should budget them wisely. Heres a link to 'Volumize Your Diet: Eat Big, Stay Lean!":

If you make an omelet with egg beaters instead of whole eggs, you ‘save’ calories to put towards onions, peppers, vegetables, picante sauce, chicken or steak, and maybe a small slice of whole grain bread.

Edit: On a side note, I am being exceptionally nice to you. Please, there are plenty of healthy meal ideas available on this website and through Google.
[/quote]

much appreciated DOHCrazy… Thanks for the advice again.