Biotest

Early Morning Peri-WO Timing

Chris, I’m currently taking: Micro-PA, Indigo, Plazma preload/during workout, and then MAG-10 post workout in that order. My training partner and I have to get to the gym at 6am due to scheduling. I wake up at 5, take 6 Micro PA, 15 minutes later 6 Indigo, then 30 minutes Plazma preload, then Plazma during and Mag-10 after.

I was hoping you could give me specifics as to my timing/order of these supplements as well as if I’m missing anything. Much appreciated

[quote]Phillips52 wrote:
Chris, I’m currently taking: Micro-PA, Indigo, Plazma preload/during workout, and then MAG-10 post workout in that order. My training partner and I have to get to the gym at 6am due to scheduling. I wake up at 5, take 6 Micro PA, 15 minutes later 6 Indigo, then 30 minutes Plazma preload, then Plazma during and MAG-10 after.

I was hoping you could give me specifics as to my timing/order of these supplements as well as if I’m missing anything. Much appreciated[/quote]

You’re schedule looks like mine except I’m 30-60 minutes earlier than you at the gym.

Take the Micro-PA with the Indigo together. 15 minutes later, Plazma pre-load. Everything else you are doing is fine. I prefer to finish the Plazma 45-60 minutes prior to the MAG-10. This way it should give sufficient time for leucine levels to drop a bit so that I can spike it back up with the MAG-10 thus stimulating mTOR maximally.

Looks like you have everything well planned. Nothing wrong with your supplement timing.