Biotest

Dpacs V-Diet Log

I have been an athlete all my life and working out with weights fairly consistently for about 14 years. My goals have primarily been focused around getting big and strong, as I have always had a high metabolism up until I was about 28. I maxed out at 220lb. when I was 31.

I have since been trying to lean out since my body fat jumped to about 25% when all I was concerned about was eating and getting big. I am now 33 and down to 192lb with 17% body fat, but would really like to shred down to at least 13%. I am not so much concerned about my weight as I am with body composition.

I definitely enjoy a good challenge and from reading the diet and forums, this seems like a fairly good one.

I have received all my supplements for the diet and will begin Monday APR 13 2009.

Sounds good. Keep us updated and hit me up with any questions in the “Ask Chris” thread!

good luck dpak!! starting same day as u so il follow ur progres!

I’m right there with you tomorrow, buddy. Getting up early for some HOT-ROX and NEPA with the dog. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Thanks everyone! That is great that several of us is starting at the same time.

Here are my currents stats:

Neck 15 3/4
Shoulders 50.5
Chest ? Upper 42
Chest - Lower 38
Waist - at Navel 35.5
Waist - at largest 35.5
Hips - at largest 34.5
Upper Arm ? L 15
Upper Arm ? R 15.5
Upper Leg ? L 23.5
Upper Leg ? R 23.5
Lower Leg ? L 18
Lower Leg ? R 18
Ankle ? L 8.5
Ankle ? R 8.5

Here are my embarrassing “before” photos. Can you tell I enjoyed taking them? haha

ur fotos havent uploaded!! again again!

Okay, what the heck am I doing wrong. I tried resizing my photos to get them on, but they still won’t load. Any ideas?

[quote]Dpac619 wrote:
Okay, what the heck am I doing wrong. I tried resizing my photos to get them on, but they still won’t load. Any ideas?[/quote]

go to the tech support forum and ask those guys! they absolutely fantastic!
x

Good luck bro!! I just finished week one. It’s tough, but worth it!!

I’m half way throught the first day. I took one HOT-ROX right before my walk this morning and it got me super amped! I felt like a dog who needed to be held back with a leash. haha. So far so good. I’m ready to jump into my workout, but I have training for work this whole week. Damn work! Always getting in the ways of my selfish personal goals. :wink:

Okay, so you have to use the quotes to post a pic to your thread. Doh! Some Engineer I am. haha

[quote]Dpac619 wrote:
Dpac619 wrote:
Here are my embarrassing “before” photos. Can you tell I enjoyed taking them? haha

[/quote]

[quote]Dpac619 wrote:
Dpac619 wrote:
Dpac619 wrote:

[/quote]

I had an interesting experience today. I have been consistently ingesting about a 3500 calorie diet prior to beginning the V-Diet. Obviousely my calories and especially carbs are more than cut in half. I was sure this would have a negative effect on my strength and energy in the gym. To my surprise, I was extremely energetic and much stronger than expected.

I hit the gym about 5 PM and blasted through the intermediate workout and could have done more. Yeah, I know…this is day one. We will see what happens as the week progresses. I figure, if I can get through the first weeks intermediate workouts without a problem, I will shift to advanced. Hopefully I’m not jumping the gun. :slight_smile:

[quote]Dpac619 wrote:
Hmmmm…last one. [/quote]

Lot’s of muscle on that frame stick with it and I think you’ll be very happy with the results. Give em hell!

Man, you are going to kick ass. got some great guns there! Keep at it!

What’s your height/weight? (if you want to answer)

And thanks for stopping by my thread.

–Andy.

Hope I can sleep tonight.

[quote]LeftNut wrote:
Man, you are going to kick ass. got some great guns there! Keep at it!

What’s your height/weight? (if you want to answer)

And thanks for stopping by my thread.

–Andy.[/quote]

Thanks Andy! I’m 5’10 192. I didn’t realize how far I slipped until I checked out these angles. haha.

[quote]draper wrote:
Lot’s of muscle on that frame stick with it and I think you’ll be very happy with the results. Give em hell![/quote]

Thanks Draper. I really appreciate the encouragement!