Biotest

Double Dosing of Micro PA

Hello,

How can I best take a double dosing (2times 6 caps) of Micro PA?
My daily schedule:
5:00 Wake-up 3 caps Dominate from Dedicated Nutrition
5:30 Pre workout Unstoppable and Epic both from Dedicated Nutrition
5:45 1 serving PLAZMA
6:00 Training 2 or 3 servings PLAZMA
7:30 End of training 1 serving MAG-10
8:30 1 serving MAG-10
9:15 Solid Meal 500grams grass fed beef with veggies
12:00 300 grams chicken 1 tablespoon nut butter and veggies
16:00 100 gram Casein with 1 tablespoon nut butter
20:00 To bed 3 caps Dominate from Dedicated Nutrition and magnesium

Nighttime When I go to the toilet 1 serving MAG-10

Thank you,

Mike

Most people who use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA twice per day basically follow the training day and the off day recommendations on the same day. See pic.

So it is safe to double dosing PA?

I am running PA, laxogenin and Bulbine, but something of those 3 is causing urinate issues.
I need to urinate in the middle of the night (never did before) and at the day, if I need to urinate it feels like “wow now I really need to urinate or it gonna go wrong”. Before, I could hold it without no problem…

I tried to find out more if one of those could cause problem with prostate or being diuretic but i could not find …

Danes, Micro-PA has never been shown to cause that. Can’t speak for the other two. And yes, it is safe to double dose Micro-PA, though most people don’t need too. We had some our pro bodybuilders experimenting with it. I believe the consensus was that two 6 capsule dosings were more effective than a single 12 capsule dose.

Thanks,
I will try to run last month with double dosage :slight_smile:

The nice thing with PA is, i look bigger and more musclefullness without gaining weight.

Many times i forget to take PA 1 hour before training. I take after workout.
Is it big issue or?

I would increase dosage but will it be better if i increase dosage?

[quote]Danes wrote:
Many times i forget to take PA 1 hour before training. I take after workout.
Is it big issue or?

I would increase dosage but will it be better if i increase dosage?[/quote]

1. For best results, take one hour before training.

2. Probably, but most people are very satisfied with one dose per day, per label directions.

I am not sure if this is due to Micro-PA but i sweat like a pig while workout…:smiley:

[quote]Danes wrote:
I am not sure if this is due to Micro-PA but i sweat like a pig while workout…:D[/quote]

Same! I’m pretty sure it’s because it’s been getting warmer around where I live and my gym doesn’t seem to like upping the AC until I’ve been there for like an hour already (I’m in there basically when they open first thing in the morning). :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha!:slight_smile:

I am taking 9 caps at day now