Biotest

Dosing Plazma and MAG-10 for Smaller Frame?

I’m not the size of some of the members on the forum at 5 feet tall and 145 lbs. While I carry a fair amount of muscle on my frame, I was wondering if I should take size into consideration in how much plazma and MAG-10 to take peri workout and throughout the day.
Thanks

If done it would be a fine tuning for economy only. It’s true that you’re smaller than most for whom the label dosing is optimized, but for example I wouldn’t reduce the recommendation for someone who carried a fair amount of muscle at 160. You’re only 10% lighter.

As another example, many women use the full label dosage, and you have more muscle.

You could do it to save money. If you’d otherwise be unable to use as regularly or would find the cost more than the budget allows, reducing a little would be reasonable, but not necessary.

[quote]bulabella wrote:
I’m not the size of some of the members on the forum at 5 feet tall and 145 lbs. While I carry a fair amount of muscle on my frame, I was wondering if I should take size into consideration in how much Plazma and MAG-10 to take peri workout and throughout the day.[/quote]
Like Bill said, basically people right around your size have taken the label dose and gotten great results.

The only reasons I’d consider scaling down, if I were you, is if you were honestly carrying more fat (instead of a legit “fair amount of muscle” which I expect to mean some muscle definition) or if your workouts were always lower intensity (like bodyweight-only, no serious or frequent lifting, etc.)

bulabella, I’m 5’4" and 155, I’ve been using 2 scoops of Plazma every workout almost since it came out, and MAG-10 daily, and absolutely love these supplements. If you have a lighter training day or accessory day, 1 scoop of Plazma would probably be fine.

How long are your training sessions? A typical session for me is about 90 minutes, and I know for me, the 2 scoops of Plazma is essential to perform well throughout and allows me to push as hard as possible. I think if your sessions are short, like 45 min, 2 scoops may be a bit much, but you can try it out and see how you feel.

The main thing I’ve found being a more “vertically challenged” lifter is I have to watch my calories and macros, I can eat like a champ and am used to reading about the nutrition of much bigger guys on here. For example, the recommended Indigo starting carb range is 300g carbs, see how the body responds and go from there. For me, 300g was too much. On a training day, 225-250g carbs is my sweet spot to keep gaining LBM and strength without fat, and about 2500-2700 calories.

Especially with Plazma/peri workout nutrition, that’s the ideal time to get the best possible nutrients in your system. If you’re training hard, the Plazma will produce outstanding results, don’t be afraid to take advantage of it! If you have any more “short guy” questions, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile: