Biotest

Dosage for Women

livinginjoy asks:

Are there different doses of Plazma, Mag10, Micro-PA and Indigo-3G for women? Are these supplements recommended for women? I am not bodybuilding but do powerlifting. Should Creatine be added to this also?

All of those are fine for women.

For Indigo-3G and Micro-PA, the dosage is the same. For Plazma and Mag-10, you can base this on the intensity and length of your training, as well as the amount of muscle you have. For example, a 120 female probably doesn’t need the same number of servings as a 240 pound male bodybuilder. She could use a serving of Plazma pre-loaded and a serving during, or half a serving for each for shorter workouts, or only a pre-load serving of Plazma and a pulse of Mag-10 right after the workout. Experiment. Some women use full servings due to their training intensity.

It’s fine to add creatine to this stack.

Aloha livinginjoy

I am woman and I am an up and coming competitive powerlifter. LMAO

In all seriousness I currently am using all the following Biotest products:
Indigo-3G
Plazma
MAG-10
Finibars
Curcumin
Metabolic Drive
GPC
Flameout

For all my conditioning and accessory training I use MAG-10 and half a Finibar. For my major lift days I use GPC, Indigo 3-G, Plazma and half a Finibar. In addition most days there are 2-3 doses of MAG-10.

On my big training sessions I start loading the supplements almost 90 minutes out. I start with GPC at the 90-minute mark, wait 30-minutes and take Indigo 3-G, wait 15 minutes eat 1/2 Finibar and then 30-minutes out from training I start sipping on a single dose of Plazma. I usually only get through half of it before I start lifting and then sip on the rest throughout the rest of the session. My sessions can go from one hour up to two hours.

For me, this works best. If I try to get all 500ml in I am overfull and it’s hard to train, especially Deadlifts and Squats. LOL.

There is a HUGE, and I mean HUGE difference when I don’t go with my protocol. I don’t have a good session and I am extremely sore with slow recovery. As I train six days a week it is important for me to be at top performance which I can’t if my recovery is sluggish.

As I competed in a Push-Pull meet this past Sunday this is my recovery week and I am taking in extra Curcumin, Flameout and MAG-10. Night and day difference in my muscle soreness from yesterday to today with the extra MAG-10 going in over the last 30+ hours. Today I feel really lethargic and will get in a dose of Plazma just for the good clean carb intake.

I highly recommend you consider getting on a consistent intake of training nutrition. You cannot go wrong with Biotest products.

Okay, that’s my two cents worth. This is strictly what has been working for me!

A hui ho.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
All of those are fine for women.

For Indigo-3G and Micro-PA, the dosage is the same. For Plazma and MAG-10, you can base this on the intensity and length of your training, as well as the amount of muscle you have. For example, a 120 female probably doesn’t need the same number of servings as a 240 pound male bodybuilder. She could use a serving of Plazma pre-loaded and a serving during, or half a serving for each for shorter workouts, or only a pre-load serving of Plazma and a pulse of MAG-10 right after the workout. Experiment. Some women use full servings due to their training intensity.

It’s fine to add creatine to this stack. [/quote]