Biotest

Doing the Transition Period Only

Chris,

When you were doing the Beach Shredded Plan and ate one HSM per day, did you ditch the almond butter to keep the cals down? Taking into consideration you had a veggie, protein source and a tablespoon of olive oil for the HSM. I want to keep the almond butter in the mix either in the HSM or at another shake time and I’m assuming the extra 160 cals won’t really make a difference?

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Chris,

When you were doing the Beach Shredded Plan and ate one HSM per day, did you ditch the almond butter to keep the cals down? Taking into consideration you had a veggie, protein source and a tablespoon of olive oil for the HSM. I want to keep the almond butter in the mix either in the HSM or at another shake time and I’m assuming the extra 160 cals won’t really make a difference?[/quote]

My daily HSM varied quite a bit. You can keep the nut butter in a shake if you want, just keep that calorie bump in mind when you make your HSM. In the end, 160 either direction, isn’t a big deal. If you wanted to make up for it, calorie wise, just drop 1 scoop of protein from one shake. That’s not exact, but it’s close enough.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.