Biotest

Do I Need to Adjust My Diet?

Chris this is a sample of my eating. When i get up at 5 am i have a protein shake either MAG-10 or optimum nutrition 100% whey using up what i have. around 6:30 7 am i will have 2 rice cake a bowl of cream of rice with raisins and brazil nuts 2 hrs later 9 ish i will have a pancake and a half a 8 oz can of pineapples and 1 rice cake.

around 1130 will take Indigo-3G 6 caps. and 1200 have lunch a cup of rice with chicken breast and 2pm have a cup of rice with 2 beef patties.

At 4:30 train before that take 6 caps of Indigo-3G while working out drinking Anaconda finish up around 6:30 and a hour later drink my MAG-10 and before bed eat some steak with a cup of rice. Rinse and repeat. The pancakes are made from almond meal and rice flour. There is NO WHEAT or GLUTEN.

I am gaining weight which is what i want and getting stronger, do i need to tweak anything because I do notice my midsection is a little bigger than normal. Starting taking INDIGO3-G Mag and Anaconda on the 9th of Nov, ANY CHANGES you can recommend would be appreciated. Thanks

1. You need to do full dosage of Indigo for at least 8 weeks and right now you’re at 3 weeks, so it’s tough to judge too much yet with your diet. Although Indigo starts working immediately, it may take several weeks to fully “fix” the fat cells. Just be sure you’re taking photos and measurements. The scale and mirror can fool us sometimes.

2. It will take longer than 3 weeks to find your carb and overall calorie “sweet spot” with Indigo. For example, some stick 300g or so per day of carbs and some find they get even better results with 500 or 600. You just have to be consistent for a couple of weeks, then adjust as needed. Give each adjustment a couple of weeks to fully evaluate. Always take your pics or judge your physique first thing in the morning upon waking. Many people look at themselves at night after eating and assume that a natural “food baby” bulge in the gut is extra body fat, but it’s not.

3. I’d suggest some variation in your carb sources. Your workout nutrition is spot-on, but maybe try some oatmeal if you tolerate it well, quinoa, starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes, buckwheat, etc. to go along with all that rice. And don’t assume you have to eat brown rice. Some people do better with white, so try both if you haven’t. I use jasmine rice exclusively just because it cooks up well and tastes best.

4. You may need some varied fat sources too. I’m just seeing nuts and meat. Avocado, raw olive oil, coconut oil for cooking, whole eggs, and fish oil like Flameout would mix things up.

5. A serving of fruit per day is fine, but if you need to fine-tune anything I’d drop the raisins. Berries are a great choice. I get them frozen and just add them to cream of rice, oatmeal, etc.

Overall it looks pretty solid though!

Thanks Chris for the feedback everything i cook is in Olive oil. I shuttle in different foods like eggs and sweet potatoes also. i don’t do well with oatmeal but i do include buckwheat and Quinoa. Like you i love Jasmine rice so that’s all i eat i like the taste.

Regarding the SWEET SPOT you talk about i am NEW to this and like YOU said it’s still early as far as me using the SUPPS 3 weeks in and i am IMPRESSED with the strength and size increase already, getting the 300 grams of carbs for me was tough but i did it. How will i know IF i need to add MORE carbs or STAY where i am…I will see how i am in 2 more weeks. Thanks AGAIN!

Also Chris it was suggested by EAZY that more time should pass like 3 1/2 to 4 hrs before i start Anaconda my last meal at 2 pm and then workout at 4:30 He said that my stomach should be COMPLETELY EMPTY so as not to interfere with the uptake of Anaconda. Do you THINK 2 1/2 hrs is not long enough, I will experiment with that scenario and see what happens.

[quote]dixonp wrote:
Thanks Chris for the feedback everything i cook is in Olive oil. I shuttle in different foods like eggs and sweet potatoes also. i don’t do well with oatmeal but i do include buckwheat and Quinoa. Like you i love Jasmine rice so that’s all i eat i like the taste.

Regarding the SWEET SPOT you talk about i am NEW to this and like YOU said it’s still early as far as me using the SUPPS 3 weeks in and i am IMPRESSED with the strength and size increase already, getting the 300 grams of carbs for me was tough but i did it. How will i know IF i need to add MORE carbs or STAY where i am…I will see how i am in 2 more weeks. Thanks AGAIN![/quote]

If you haven’t yet, try cooking in coconut oil exclusively. It really doesn’t taste coconuty in recipes, and the fats don’t lose their healthful properties when you heat them, like olive oil can do. The smoke-point is very high with coconut oil. Save the olive oil for salads or when using raw uncooked oil. That’s a minor tweak, but coconut oil, as a plant-based saturated fat, has some very unique, very beneficial properties.

As for sweet-spotting carb intake, really the best way to do it to keep pushing up carb intake. You may need to go over a little for a couple of weeks then back down to find that sweet spot. We had many Indigo users think their sweet spot was 300g carbs, but they pushed to 500g, went a little over because body fat started to creep up, so they backed down and found out their real sweet spot was around 400. Much better than 300g for them because it lead to faster muscle gains.

[quote]dixonp wrote:
Also Chris it was suggested by EAZY that more time should pass like 3 1/2 to 4 hrs before i start Anaconda my last meal at 2 pm and then workout at 4:30 He said that my stomach should be COMPLETELY EMPTY so as not to interfere with the uptake of Anaconda. Do you THINK 2 1/2 hrs is not long enough, I will experiment with that scenario and see what happens.[/quote]

It may depend on the size and contents of that solid meal, but I’d say 2.5 hours is plenty of time between a solid meal and starting Anaconda. Your stomach is never really empty except for first thing in the morning. I usually have breakfast at 6:30AM and train about 9AM, so I’m right there in that range with you. No worries.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]dixonp wrote:
Also Chris it was suggested by EAZY that more time should pass like 3 1/2 to 4 hrs before i start Anaconda my last meal at 2 pm and then workout at 4:30 He said that my stomach should be COMPLETELY EMPTY so as not to interfere with the uptake of Anaconda. Do you THINK 2 1/2 hrs is not long enough, I will experiment with that scenario and see what happens.[/quote]

It may depend on the size and contents of that solid meal, but I’d say 2.5 hours is plenty of time between a solid meal and starting Anaconda. Your stomach is never really empty except for first thing in the morning. I usually have breakfast at 6:30AM and train about 9AM, so I’m right there in that range with you. No worries. [/quote]

CS is correct and this was in-line with what i wrote in your log, you may have misread, i copied and pasted the exact paragraph below for you…

Be mindful of your last meal before you start Anaconda, to ensure that nothing messes with the absorption of Anaconda make sure that you start drinking it at least 2.5-3hours from your last solid meal. You want to have a somewhat empty stomach prior to drinking, keeping in mind that the stomach is only truly empty in the morning, but you want it somewhat empty as i said, you don’t want to still be digesting food as you begin it.