Biotest

Dividing indigo-3G Doses?

Instead of doing one dose of 6 caps of Indigo-3G I seem to do much better with two doses of three caps, especially since I don’t use a boat load of the intra workout carbs. Is there anything wrong with this? It seems to “cover me” longer as well.

We’ve found that <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G works best in fewer but larger serving sizes and suggest following label directions. However, you’re of course free to use it as you wish if you found a way to make it work better for you. That’s generally not recommended for best results though.

Is there any benefit to taking more than 6 capsules per serving? like 8 or 10 if you know you’ll be eating a lot of carbs on certain days?

[quote]Chris_A wrote:
Is there any benefit to taking more than 6 capsules per serving? like 8 or 10 if you know you’ll be eating a lot of carbs on certain days?[/quote]

Six capsules is already a very large amount of C3G so more probably isn’t needed. We’ve heard of people jumping to 8 capsules before a planned cheat meal though. It won’t hurt.