Biotest

Discount Prices


#1

It’s nice to see a discount offer but where did the discount for buying multiple bottles go? Seems like it basically evens out to the pre sale price, cancels it out.


#2

You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.


#3

The current promotion is a bigger discount than what was previously available with the purchase of 2 or more of the same item . Besides that, now you can get a discount even when you mix and match a variety of items and basically create your own stack. The mixture that I’ve been wanting to order is much more economical with the VIP1015 promotion code.


#4

This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for! With a 15% discount, I can afford to give myself an early Christmas present!


#5

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high


#6

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high[/quote]

yuh, on avg saving about an additional 6% regardless of product mix. Better than nothing!!


#7

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high[/quote]

Figures. Complaining about the size of the discount.

Why not try “Thank You”. It IS a discount. It pays for my exchange and for that I am grateful.


#8

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high[/quote]

Figures. Complaining about the size of the discount.

Why not try “Thank You”. It IS a discount. It pays for my exchange and for that I am grateful. [/quote]

I saved like $40 bucks.

Thanks Biotest!


#9

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high[/quote]

Figures. Complaining about the size of the discount.

Why not try “Thank You”. It IS a discount. It pays for my exchange and for that I am grateful. [/quote]

Ive praised Biotest umpteen times in the past both here and other sites. Defended in many cases. As you can see from my level Im a daily user of their products. I just see companies do these sorts of things. Raise prices and then offer a “discount”. Ive been buying for a long time. Im not some Level 0 looking for hand outs here.


#10

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
You should learn math.

And it is a good deal.[/quote]

Lol Ya huge diff. My abacus wouldn’t count that high[/quote]

Figures. Complaining about the size of the discount.

Why not try “Thank You”. It IS a discount. It pays for my exchange and for that I am grateful. [/quote]

I saved like $40 bucks.

Thanks Biotest![/quote]

I loaded up on some Plazma and got hooked up with a funnel and large bottle. Its seems like a small thing but just made me so happy! I truly think that was awesome! Thank you Tnation/Biotest for making my morning better!!!


#11

The discount is awesome but I hope that they continue to offer discounts more regularly if they’re no longer going to offer the multi unit discounts or package deals. I place orders every 2-3 months so the amount I saved with this current discount will be negated with the extra I will be paying for my subsequent orders. Again, the discount is great but losing the other promotions for the loyal customers who place multiple orders a year may end up costing us more in the long run. Hopefully Biotest will offer promotional discounts regularly to offset the higher prices in the store.


#12

Chris, when the discounts will expire?


#13

I brought three tubs of Plazma and two bottles of Alpha Male. Cost me $430 aus dollars and saved about $50. Couldn’t be happier with Plazma! It’s the best supplement I’ve used in my 20 yrs of training.


#14

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
The discount is awesome but I hope that they continue to offer discounts more regularly if they’re no longer going to offer the multi unit discounts or package deals. I place orders every 2-3 months so the amount I saved with this current discount will be negated with the extra I will be paying for my subsequent orders. Again, the discount is great but losing the other promotions for the loyal customers who place multiple orders a year may end up costing us more in the long run. Hopefully Biotest will offer promotional discounts regularly to offset the higher prices in the store. [/quote]
Agreed. 2 Bottles of Indigo used to cost $99.90 (If my memory serves right and the 2 or more discount price was $49.95).

Now 2 bottles of Indigo with the 10% off orders over $99 equates to $98.91.

I’m sure on big orders the discount helps, but for something like that, a $0.99 discount really isn’t that big of a wallet saver. It’s a cool discount, but it’s not the kind of deal that’ll make me spend all of my Christmas money on - for example.

Just my $0.02.
-Colby


#15

I’d get that calculator checked Colby :stuck_out_tongue:


#16

[quote]tsantos wrote:
I’d get that calculator checked Colby :P[/quote]

54.95 (the price of Indigo-3G now) x 2 = 109.90
10 percent of 109.90 = 10.99 (just multiply 109.9 by 0.1)
Now subtract the original amount by the 10% discount…
109.9-10.99 = 98.91
So 98.91 is now the price for 2 things of Indigo-3G.

Compared to the old 2 or more price WITHOUT any other discount.
49.95 (price of Indigo-3G for 2 or more) x 2 = 99.90
So 99.90 is the old price for 2 things of Indigo-3G.

99.90 - 98.91 = $0.99

Maybe I’m wrong?


#17

good for you colby. tell it like it is.


#18

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:
I’d get that calculator checked Colby :P[/quote]

54.95 (the price of Indigo-3G now) x 2 = 109.90
10 percent of 109.90 = 10.99 (just multiply 109.9 by 0.1)
Now subtract the original amount by the 10% discount…
109.9-10.99 = 98.91
So 98.91 is now the price for 2 things of Indigo-3G.

Compared to the old 2 or more price WITHOUT any other discount.
49.95 (price of Indigo-3G for 2 or more) x 2 = 99.90
So 99.90 is the old price for 2 things of Indigo-3G.

99.90 - 98.91 = $0.99

Maybe I’m wrong?[/quote]

Good job at math. Obviously we all wish everything we want to be easily affordable, sometimes it’s not and you have to prioritize. Prices change, it’s a business. Can you go to GNC and find any protein even close to Metabolic Drive for $35? No way. They’ll sell you a $70 tub of half the quality and twice the price. Indigo, Micro, all outstanding stuff. These supplements are the best out there, if it’s worth it to you to use them, you’ll buy them. If not, you won’t. I can guarantee you what won’t get you towards your goals is bitching about it.


#19

[quote]robstein wrote:

Good job at math. Obviously we all wish everything we want to be easily affordable, sometimes it’s not and you have to prioritize. Prices change, it’s a business. Can you go to GNC and find any protein even close to Metabolic Drive for $35? No way. They’ll sell you a $70 tub of half the quality and twice the price. Indigo, Micro, all outstanding stuff. These supplements are the best out there, if it’s worth it to you to use them, you’ll buy them. If not, you won’t. I can guarantee you what won’t get you towards your goals is bitching about it. [/quote]

I call it customer feedback


#20

[quote]robstein wrote:
Good job at math. Obviously we all wish everything we want to be easily affordable, sometimes it’s not and you have to prioritize. Prices change, it’s a business. Can you go to GNC and find any protein even close to Metabolic Drive for $35? No way. They’ll sell you a $70 tub of half the quality and twice the price. Indigo, Micro, all outstanding stuff. These supplements are the best out there, if it’s worth it to you to use them, you’ll buy them. If not, you won’t. I can guarantee you what won’t get you towards your goals is bitching about it. [/quote]

Wasn’t bitching about it, I was just pointing out another side to the equation. Also, I wasn’t going to let someone show me up on simple math. That’s all that 2nd post was about. I honestly probably will by some more Indigo soon, I was just pointing out that the discount isn’t CRAZY if your purchase isn’t very large. If it is a big purchase, then the discount is great! Just do the math :wink:

My post doesn’t negate the fact that Biotest sells some absolutely fantastic products that I’ll be investing in for the rest of my life, probably. My post was not a personal bitch to the company about how they need to lower prices even more. My post was to inform some uses and make a point. Simple as that.

It also wasn’t a post about how I wish I had more money to spend on these products, like you implied.

I hope that clears some of that up.